Epilogue

"Anthony!" Eight year-old Ida screamed as she charged after her older brother. 

"Ani, what have you done this time?" Cassandra asked as her ten year-old son threw himself into his mother's arms. 

"He took my doll and won't give her back," the five year-old complained. Albert strolled into the room and swept his daughter into his arms.

"Only because you cheated."

"I did not," Ida protested.

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Did-"

"How 'bout Anthony you return the doll and we play a rematch?" Cassandra suggested. The two children exchanged a glance before shrugging. 

"Can we go visit Sadie, Ella, and Mark?" Anthony piped up. Cassandra glanced at her husband. 

"I don't see why not," he replied. "I'm always up for a chat with your brother and his wife."

"Go put your jackets on," Cassandra told the two.

"Race you!" Ida said, pushing past her brother who shrieked in an attempt to beat his sister. 

"Remember when we were that young?" Albert asked, wrapping an arm around Cassandra.

"Those were good times," she said smiling. 

"And they only got better." Cassandra sighed, laying her head on Albert chest.

"I love our life."

"Me too," he replied. "Me too."

THE END

Well that was horrible. Sorry peeps, but that's all you're getting for this Epilogue ahah.