Elmax (imagine)

(Max's pov)

Ok so I might have fucked up really REALLY bad. Basically me and Eleven got into this huge argument last night and I don't even remember what it was about, but she refuses to talk to me better yet even acknowledge my presence. I'm starting to feel guilty even though I don't know what I did wrong.

I have to find a way to make her forgive me. I hate to admit it, but it hasn't even been a day and I already miss her. Her warm hugs. Her adorable giggles. Everything.

So I made it my mission to try and win her back. I'm currently heading to the grocery store to get her some chocolate. She loves chocolate almost as much as eggos, which reminds me I mine as well pick up some eggos while I'm there.

time skip brought to you by grub hub

Ok I got the chocolate and the eggos. I got her favorite comic books, but I'm debating on weather or not I should give her flowers. I mean i want to show her I really do care, but at the same time i feel like it's to much. Y'know what I'll just give her the damn flowers.

        - time skip to Hoppers house -

Ok I'm here at The house, Hoppers car is nowhere to be seen, so I'm guessing she's home alone. I know how much she hates it when she's by herself. God I really hate myself for picking a fight with her.

I slowly walked up the wooden stairs and knocked on the door, hopefully she doesn't slam the door in my face.
"Coming!" I heard El say. I really hope she forgives me.

El opens the door and I can't help but notice her beautiful brown eyes were now all red and puffy. "Oh...hey m-max." She said trying to hold back a sob. "Uh hey, look I know you've been ignoring me all day, so I um got you some things to cheer you up." I said trying to figure out why she was crying.

Before I can say anything else she quickly hugs me and starts crying. It broke my heart hearing her cry into my shirt. I dropped all the stuff in my hands and slowly hugged her back while whispering comforting things in her ear.

We were now sitting on the ground. Her sobs died down a while ago and now all was left was small sniffles here and there. She finally looks up and looks me strate in the eye. "I'm sorry I ignored you all day, I was just kinda sad
About last night and then hopper left and I was all by myself." She spoke softly.

"That's why you were crying? Because you were alone?" I ask. She slowly nods. I slightly frowned then start to stand up, I reached my hand down to her and helped her stand up. "Well how about we eat some chocolate while we read your favorite comic books?" I asked trying to cheer her up. She smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you."

"Anytime El."

When she pulled away from the hug she did something very VERY unexpected. She kissed me. Now I know what you're thinking 'ok what about it, people do that every day'.

Well we've never actually kissed kissed. Ofcourse we've kissed eachothers cheecks, but never the lips. I slowly kissed her back. It wasn't rough though. It was slow and passionate. I slowly pulled away and looked into her eyes. She had the biggest smile ever. I smiled back.

We went inside after that and read comic books and ate chocolate. I don't know what the hell I told her last night to make her that, but it was totally worth it.