4

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

»»————- ➴ ————-««

"Baby you're so cute." Damien, Maggie's new boyfriend, cooed at the blushing girl.  She giggled and squished his face between her hands, kissing his puckered lips.  "Baby you're even cuter, my strong man." She gave him butterfly kisses all over his face making him smile.

You, Ace, and Devin cringed from across the room.  The new couple has been in their honeymoon phase for about a month now. It was sweet. Was sweet.

"I'm really bout to kill myself." You admitted making Devin gasp at you. Ace nodded along with you applying a face mask on you. "Don't say that y/n! Being a ghost isn't that fun.  Didn't I tell you about the bathroom accident!"  He scolded as if you were the childYou laughed making Ace glare at you to keep still. 

Composing your posture you answered the adorable boy. "Yea you told me, but we're different.  I'm not going to spy on people knowing damn well they in a bathroom."  Damien eyed the other two teenagers in the room looking for their reaction on you conversing with nobody. 

Yet their faces didn't show indication of any weird behavior occurring.  He was aware of your quirk and ability to see the undead, but he thought it was odd for you to start conversations out of nowhere. He guessed they just got used to you speaking to ghost.

"I was only curious because I kept hearing noises, I hate people."  Devin sighed out flipping through your textbook. Endless amount of complex math equations.  Yet it made sense for a 10 year old boy to not understand.

Once your face mask was all applied by Ace, you two switched places.  You put a headband on him pushing his hair back.  He sat with his legs crossed in front of you looking adorable.  The room was silent except for kissing noises coming from Maggie and Damien.  The two were basically groping each other at this point. You and Ace were on the same page of getting the hell out before shit escalated.

"Umm Ace and I are gunna head out." You announced picking up your phone.  He nodded agreeing with you and gathered his items making Maggie confused. 

"What why?  I thought you guys wanted to hang out."  She pouted still on Damiens lap.  You and Ace eyed each other real quick.  Actually, she had asked the two of you to hang out with her.  You guessed her idea of chilling was completely ignoring her friends and smothering her boyfriend. 

"We did.  Obviously you don't." You shrugged answering a text from Cassidy who had asked where you were.  Maggie frowned at you becoming more confused.