The fight

by the time they got back, Lavender was already waiting for them as they tried to get by her she pushed Rose making her drop her stuff "oops" Lavender said laughing, Rose got up without even picking her shit up and looked at Lavender "you better leave or you'll regret it" her bracelet start beeping very intense, her face made the most mad face ever "Haha look at her" Lavender then put her hand in front of Rose but Rose grabbed her arm and put it around her back making her suffer in pain but Rose just laughed, when she let go Lavender punched Rose, Rose then grabbed her and put her on the ground and started beating up her then Cho decided to try and join and jump Rose but Miranda already started beating her up "don't touch my sister" Miranda said before hitting her. after about 30 minutes Ron and Tom pulled them off and Mcgonagall came running asking to see them in her office when they got to her office, she didn't expelled them bc she saw everything that happened "your lucky Harry wasn't with us or i would have put our wrists together" Rose said angry, her face wasn't happy "you can't wish that" but they just rolled her eyes "if she ever get close to me again i will" then she storms out of the office and went straight to her common room where Ron was already there with roses and chocolate and a bear with his scent, he kissed her making sure she calms down so they watched a movie when Miranda and Tom came in "imma kill that bitch" Rose said to Miranda, they both laughed in a scary way.