one

Backstory: Sam and Aurora have been friends for as long as anybody can remember. But lately Sam has been acting weird and distant towards Aurora. So Aurora decides to confront Sammy about it.

Aurora: Saammmyy please talk to me

read 7:27 PM

Aurora: So you're just gonna read my message and not reply?

read 7:31 PM

Aurora: Fine. Since you won't text me back, I am coming over rn. Don't tell me you're not home because I know you are.

read 7:33 PM

I slipped on my shoes then started walking the familiar path to Sam's house.

Knock Knock Knock

The door opened to reveal Ben with Mama Wilk and Emily standing behind him. "Rori! Long time no see!" Ben practically screamed. "We have to catch up girl!" Emily whined as she pulled me towards the couch. "Can we do that later? I really have to talk to Sam." Mama Wilk looked at me. "Is everthing ok Sweetie?" she rubbed my arm soothingly. "I really don't know." Before they could ask questions, I ran up the stairs towards his room.

I lightly knocked a couple of times before I heard Sam's voice say 'come in.'

"Hi." I mumbled as I sat criss-cross on his bed facing him. "Hey." he mumbled back. "Why are you ignoring me?" I set my hands in my lap and fiddled with my fingers. "I'm not."

"Yes you are. Is it something I did?" I was on the verge of tears.

"No."

"Then what the fuck is it Sam! Obviously I did-"

"God dammit, Aurora! I like you ok! And it fucking scares me!" he yelled standing up from his place on his bed, and he started pacing in front of his bed.

"That's not a reason to ignore me!" I yelled back.

"Do you hear me Aurora?! I look at you, and I just love you, and it terrifies me. It terrifies me what I would do for you." he says in a softer tone. He runs his long fingers through his hair then sits down in his desk chair, and places his face in his hands.

I stand up and walk over to him and straddle his lap. He lifts his head up and looks at me in the eyes. Without even saying anything, he smashes his lips against mine. We pull away to breathe, so I speak up, "I like you too, Sammy. I have for awhile." he smiles at me and places a soft peck on my lips. "Really? Then I guess I can ask you this: Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Actually, there is another guy." I bit my lip trying to stop myself from laughing as Sam's smile faded.

"Oh."

"I'm kidding Sam." I placed my lips on his and kissed him again. "I'd love to be your girlfriend." Sam's hand craddled my jaw as he deepened the kiss. He gripped my thighs and carried me over to the bed.

Sam broke away from the kiss and layed next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest. The smell of his cologne enveloped my senses as I nuzzled my face in his chest. I put my hand on his chest and could feel his heart beat. His arms were warm and safe around me. I could stay like this forever, with his slow breaths against my cheek and his hands running through my hair.

"Is it safe to come in?" Ben said through the door. "Is the war over?" Sam looked me and started laughing. "Yeah. Come in."

"Were any shots fired? Is everyon- Is this cuddling I see? MOM AND EM GET UP HERE!"

"Ben." Sam and I groaned at the same time.

Mama Wilk and Emily came running up the stairs seconds later. "They were cuddling!" Ben screeched like a teenaged girl. "Awww!" Mama Wilk and Emily gushed. "And their lips are swollen; they've been kissing!"

"Guys." Sam said, but they didn't hear. "Guys." Sam said a little bit louder this time, but still nobody heard. "Guys!" Sam yelled. That sure did get their attention. "We're dating." he mumbled. "What was that? We couldn't hear you." Mama Wilk said sarcastically. "We're a couple , a thing, whatever you want to call it." They looked at Sam, then at me, then at each other. "So cute! We'll leave you guys alone." Mama Wilk said as she shooed Em and B out the door.

"That's why I love your family Sam." I giggled. He pulled me into the position we were in before everybody else came in. "They're so embarrassing." he whined.

"Sammy and Aurora! We're watching Annabelle, come on!"

"It's scary, and I know you don't like scary that much. You wanna watch it?" he cocked an eyebrow at me. I shook my head 'yes.'

"But you have to cuddle with me and keep me safe." he smiled at me and gently pecked my lips. "Anything for you baby girl." My heart fluttered at his nickname for me. Sam has called me that since 7th grade, but it still makes my stomach erupt in butterflies.

He stood up and started walking towards his door till he realized I hadn't gotten up yet. "Carry me please." I whined. I looked at Sam with puppy dog eyes until he sighed in defeat. "I'm so whipped, already." he said as he swooped me up from the bed to carry me bridal style. "Being whipped is not that bad." I grabbed his jaw and brought his lips to mine as he walked down the stairs.

"If I get kissed for being whipped then I'm ok with being whipped." he laughed as he set me down on the other couch. "I'm going to get a blanket." Sam said. "Ok."

I looked around the room and all eyes were on me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." They all said in unison. "Obviously it's something. Tell me please." I whined. "It's just y'all are so cute. We all knew it was going to happen, but we didn't know when, or how." Emily stated. Sam came trotting down the stairs, blankets in hand.

He handed on to Emily and Mama Wilk then me, Ben didn't want a blanket. I got up off the couch, Sam giving me a questioning look. "You can lay down then I'll lay down on top of you." Sam nodded his head then layed down. I layed down on top of him, placing my head on his chest then tangled our legs together. "Will somebody please put the cover ontop of us?" Sam asked and Ben got up then covered us with the blanket. "Thanks Benny." I said.

"Everybody ready?" I looked at Sam and kissed him then nodded at Emily. "Ready."

Thanks so much _fred_m for all the help!! Go follow her she's really kewl:))