VOLUME 1 - CHAPTER 2: H2O PROBLEM IN THE BATHROOM

"You know..." I started saying insane things. "...I don't think I've been to the bathroom... just saying, you know." It's been three years since I used the bathroom, and I bet that the comfort room might not be in its best condition to use right now, and there is probably radiation there right now.

"Yeah... I'm not going in there. Although, how did I survive without using the bathroom in my house? I haven't gone outside of my house for about three years now." Illuminati confirmed, guys. "I mean, they hijacked the television, so it suffices to say that they're real... but they're evil and want to kill millions of people. At least I'm not on their hit list, or I'll die in a gruesome death."

What was I doing again? I forgot. "Hmm..." ...No clue at all.

"...I should get some power or something. I mean, I'm just an ordinary human, living an ordinary life (That's the shortest description of my life ever), well, probably not an ordinary life, but rather a monotonous life (TL;DR: Boring yet morbid life)." After that event, I jump into the world of Ethernet. (Internet, if you don't know what this word means) "Alright, time to see what powers I should get (It's probably going to be the stupidest ability ever, but I'll wait and see)."

Turning on my computer, accessing the internet, and scrolling down to the million things that are happening on the internet, I finally pick my base ability. "And it's also the stupidest one, but also one of the useful ones to have in real life. (As if that's happening right now)" It's the Mario jump, and I can do the double jump thing. I started downloading my soon-to-be ability (Or the first one).

[Initializing download >}>}>}>}> 78%... 89%... 98%... 100%. Downloading ability completely. %^&%@$^&*(**&^%$%. D-Download implemented.]

Hmm, that's weird. That never happened before, and it stuttered too.

[{|||0=0=X=0=0|||}]

[{|||0=0=X=0=0|||}]

"Oh well, I guess." Time to test my new ability. I exited my room and head to the lobby, in which I didn't know I have one. I head to the middle part of the vestibule (The central).

I jump. "Hmph!" Then I double jump again. BLOOOIII!!! I was three meters above the ground. The jump was a success. THUMP! I landed back on the surface of the Earth, I mean, the floor.

[A/N: The "BLOOOIII" sound really came from Mario's jump. You're welcome for the information.]

I look at the clock, the time teller in which it tells the time (Nice description). "It's already 7:45 PM. And looks like it's already nighttime (To be honest, I can't tell if it's day or not because I'm inside the house for who knows how long)."

I cartwheel my way back to my room because I literally have nothing to do.

Eight minutes have passed.

"Damn, I knew that dude was the imposter. That guy who is named Eddy is a pendejo (Meaning: Slang: A stupid person)." Ever since I entered my room, I am playing Among Us for eight minutes straight.

'Man, I'm so bored that my last alternative way to pass the time is to play video games, specifically, Among Us.' I thought as I press the start button to join a new game. "Alright, new game, new guy." I spawn on one of the ships that just landed on the planet. 'This is new.' I think the game devs updated it or something.

I head to the electric room to do the "Matching the color wires" thingy. "Come on, just one last wire..." TUURAAM! I have completed one task now. I was about to exit the electric room when this guy, the red-colored dude, is standing in my way. "Oh no, I think that's the imposter. He's just standing there... menacingly." He took a step. THUMP! I calculated all the necessary escape routes to avoid this imposter (Or suspect because we don't know if this guy is the imposter yet).