E I G H T E E N

Draco grabbed my wrists and we were gone.

We ended up outside the manor, in a part that I don't recall seeing when we arrived. My head was fuzzy, but I felt sick. Not sick of everything but sick of the fact that my father killed my mother, that he was a death eater. That I would be one too.

"How does it feel... to have this life?" I asked Draco. He looked into my eyes slowly, then took his hand and pushed my falling hair behind my ear.

"It feels like you will never be safe again..." he said. "I'm not sorry for you though"

Um hold on, wait a damn minute. What?
I took a step away from him but he only laughed. (HE IS ABOUT TO KILL US, THIS IS WHERE THE BOOK ENDS SORRY GUYS) he was laughing as he stocked towards me, his hand that was behind his back lifted up into the hair and

Scroll

He put both his hands on my waist and lifted me up so that my legs wrapped around his waist. He held my back with both arms and held me close. My head was just above his so that for once I looked down and he looked up.
"I'm not sad for you because now I guess you will have to spend all your time with me" he rolled his eyes "I'm actually sad for myself" he laughed.

I smiled weakly and hit his shoulder "I don't know how you do it Malfoy, your like my one red rose in a bare meadow, then I come along and eat you" we both laughed. The sun made his blond eyelashes shine. His grey eyes seemed blue with life.

If you the reader, forgot about the last couple chapters this would seem like the perfect moment, a tall blond hair boy lifting up a brown haired, brown eyed girl that was in a lace bridesmaid dress in the middle of a garden when the sun was shining down upon them.

It almost all made sense.

I met him a year ago now. I was walking to the front of the school and called him stupid but he called me sweetheart. I actually met him ten years ago but I am pretending I didn't.

I put my hand on his chest and looked down into his eyes. My hand then found his hair as I moved it away from his eyes. He started to walk. "Woahhh, where are we going" I said.

He brought me to a little outdoor room with a bench inside. We sat down. "What's on your mind, tell me how angry you are" he told me.

I looked into his eyes, " I don't want to talk about it"

He nodded and looked away then looked back at me. His eyes flickered down to my lips then quickly back up. "I saw that"

His face turned red. I leaned forward and placed my lips on his. He was shocked but soon melted into me. He lifted me up into his lap, both his hands on either side of my hips. I placed my hand on his rosey cheek. Our kisses seemed different this time. It felt right 100%

Our kisses soon became to making out. His hands gripped my hips and moved me back and forth on his lap slowly. I let him move me. His breath thickens as we kissed. He kept moving me up and down. I stood up suddenly making him open his eyes. I got down onto my knees and moved my hands to his pants. He glared at me as I took them off, his underwear going with them. I looked into his eyes as I grabbed his big friend. Who was VERY excited.

I moved my hands up and down not letting our eye contact drop. I put my mouth to the tip still looking at him. I watched his head rolled back in pleasure as I sucked him off. Everytime he would look at me my eye contact would be there. He grabbed my hair for me. "Fuck.." he said very lightly. I could tell he was about to cum but I removed my mouth making him groan.

He looked down then looked up at me as I stood up. I removed my underwear and walked over to him, then sat down on his lap. I felt him enter in me, the whole way. I moaned loudly as I got used to his size.

"Fuck yours so much tighter-" he started to say but I joked around and said back "like Pansy" I smiled.

He licked his lips then grabbed my throat aggressively and started to buck his hips in and out of me as fast as he could.

"Fuck Draco mmm" I moaned at the sudden action.

"I thought I told you to never say her name again, didn't I?" He teased but I nodded. He suddenly stopped and I whined.

"Please Draco" I just wanted to feel good for once.

"Your such a slut" he told me as he bounded again. I nodded as I let him take full control of me. One of his hands squeezed my breast and the other was still on my throat.

"I'm going to rip your pussy" he told me as his breath quickened.

"Please" I told him.

He kept going and the pleasure soon built up and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Cum for me, sweetheart" he told me. Either five seconds later he came inside of me.

"Fuck, Emma" he moaned as I kept riding him.

I finally came too. I moaned his name as I continued to ride him.

"fucking slut" he told me.

I looked him in the eyes as I licked my lips and kept going. "Fuck Emma" he moaned.

I stopped and I felt both of our juices run out of me. I lifted my dress down as if nothing even happened. After about a minute of silence, and us catching our breaths I said.

"I am angry" he looked at me "I'm angry that my mom was so lucky and got to leave this place, I'm stuck here"

GUYS WHEN I SAID I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW I MEANT NEXT WEEK SORRY!!

But I actually will update tomorrow

Love you guys

Sorry for the short chapter. But they go back to school soon.