The new kid in town

SAM'S POV 

It was the first day of the school week, i was still tired from talking to Andrew all night. I got out of bed brushed my teeth took a nice quick shower. Got into the kitchen grabbed a slice of toast and skateboarded to school. I walked in the halls opened my locker and stuffed my bag in there, as i slammed the locker door Andrew was standing behind it and we did not speak he handed me a note and he said "dont read this note until i leave ok curly fries?" he said with a smile, i guess curly fries was my new nickname, i nodded and gave him a sign saying i had agreed with what he said. As soon as he left i saw my friends coming towards me and Niki mumbled something under her breath obviously she didnt want me to hear what she said. The headmistress began to walk towards us and Gabby and Niki walked away briskly so they wouldnt have to talk to her i tried to go as fast as i could but unfortunately i dint make it, " ms hudgens" she said. "we have a new student coming to Prince Edward academy her name is Sophie Anderson she moved here from London to come join us here in England", she said touching the shoulder of the new girl. " i want you to show Sophie around, ok Ms hudgens?", i looked  at her pretending to be interested. "yes ill do so headmistress", i said with a fake smile. "hi im Sophie", she said with a smile, "hey im Sam", i said."so london huh?", i said smiling back."uh ya my family moves a lot so here i am now", she said with the most sympathetic smile."uh do u wanna maybe grab something to eat at McDonalds later after school?" i said. " i would love to, what time?". "oh at 3 considering school is over at 2". "great ill meet you there", she said excitedly we talked for hours, we went to McDonalds and had fries and soda, and we walked each other home. i got home took a refreshing shower then hopped on my bed and started watching 123 GO! videos on youtube.

3 new messages from Andrew

andrew: did u c the new girl?

andrew: i mean she is cute

andrew: do u think shell like me?