Chapter Twelve

I woke up to my phone ringing, groaning I picked it up. "Yeah what's up?" I said tired, my voice was gravelly and deeper than usual. That's right I forgot I'm still in Rin's body. "Rin? Why did you awnser (Y/n)'s phone? Is she ok?" Shiemi asked worriedly. Shit, I have to act like Rin till we switch back!

"Oh! Uuuhhh...she uh, she's in the bathroom."

"Could you tell her something for me?"

"Yeah what is it?" I tried imitating his small voice cracks.

"It's Izumo's birthday today and I wanted to throw her a surprise party."

"Oh cool ok."

Shiemi hung up the phone call with a cheery 'thanks Rin!' "What the fuck is a birthday?" I asked aloud to myself as I got out of bed. But then I remembered what Rin, Yukio, and Shiro explained to me about birthdays. I walked into the boy's room and carelessly flung their door open.

"Hey TA I'm going to need you to stay with me after school today grading today's tests."

"I have a name."

I grabbed one of his mangas and plopped down on Rins bed. "HEY, THAT HURT!" Rin yelled clutching my body's stomach and curling into a ball. "Oh, I'm sorry princess are you cramping?~" I teased, and he punched my arm. Rin started whining and rambling on about how I can't jump onto his bed. "Hey, Rin." I looked down at him. "Whaaaat." He whined holding my body's stomach. "I go through that, once a month. It's not that bad, stop acting like it's the end of the world." I turned my attention to Yukio.

"By the way, Shiemi said she wants to throw Izumo a surprise party."

"Ok, we can have it in the classroom."

"Oh, do we have to pretend to be each other till we switch back?"

Yukio nodded his head, I groaned and got up from Rins bed. Shiemi put Yukio and Rin on birthday cake duty while I had to help decorate the classroom with Bon and Shima. Shiemi, Konekomaru, and everyone else would distract Izumo and get her presents. "(Y/n) since you're in Rin's body, I'm going to need you to help me with the cake." Rin left for the classroom while Yukio and I went down to the kitchen.

"What's up Ukobach!" I said cheerfully.

"(Y/n)! Why are you in Rin's body?"

"Demon did it."

I shrugged, I explained to Ukobach what we were doing as Yukio got out our ingredients.

꧁𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙꧂

"Here's the cake!"

I said cheerfully as I sat the white box that held the birthday cake inside down on one of the classroom tables. "Thanks, Rin!" Shiemi chirped with her signature beaming smile, I looked down at her confused but remembered what Yukio had said. No one can know Rin and I switched bodies. "Oh uh, no problem." I said cooly, scratching the back of his body's neck, trying my best to capture his image. I looked around the classroom and saw all the decorations, they looked so cute and well done. It reminded me of that one time Yukio, Rin and Shiro threw me a birthday party because they found out we don't celebrate those in Gehenna.

"Huh!? What do you mean that's NOT a birthday cake!?"

I yelled at Bon overhearing him talking to everyone about how I got the cake wrong. "It looks like a perfectly good birthday cake to me." Yukio said pushing up his glasses. Rin agreed with him by my side. Everyone gasped and yelled in shock. Ukobach picked up the cake book and showed the three of us the difference between birthday and Christmas cakes. "(Y/n) how did you not know? When's your birthday?" Shima asked peering over my body's shoulders, Rin jumped away with an angry expression.

"Oh uh.." Rin dragged uncomfortably.

"It's two days before mine." I cut in, I can't believe he doesn't know my damn birthday.

"You know her birthday?" Shima asked showing interest.

"Yeah, that's what good friends do."

I sent a glare at Rin. He gulped and side-shuffled away from me.

꧁𝚂𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙꧂

Shima came walking in with Izumo, he got on the ground and started to apologize as an angry Izumo glared at us all. I sat the streamer I was working on down on the ground and sighed. "Well, that's not fair at all!" Izumo yelled out blushing, how tsundere could you get? "What about everyone else's birthdays that we didn't celebrate!?" She continued on, eh she did have a point. Everyone agreed to celebrate everybody's birthdays those who have and haven't passed yet.

I finished the streamer that I was working on and hung it up. Once we finished decorating the classroom we left and got everybody's gifts together. And so we went back to the class and celebrated everyone's birthday.

꧁𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢꧂

"Uuh (Y/n).."

Rin yelled out into the hallway. I rolled out of bed and walked to where I heard his voice. Half asleep I rubbed my eyes trying to wake myself up more. "What's wrong, where are you?" I asked not sure where he was. "Bathroom. There are no more diaper cushion square thingys." I cringed to myself dreading about this being a possibility.

"Ok, let me in I'll help you."

"What!? No!"

"Rin it's my body plus there's no way you're going to want to put a tampon in."

"IN!?" He yelled.

He opened the door and sidestepped away from the door. I crouched down and opened the cabinet under the sink. I grabbed a regular tampon and handed it to him. He took it and examined it confused. "That goes inside it absorbs all the blood like a pad." He looked at me like I was insane. "Do you want me to do it?" I asked looking at him still a little tired. "It is my body after all." I added, he looked at me and looked away. He was blushing hard and slowly nodded his head.

We walked out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen for breakfast. "So how-" I began to speak but Rin cut me off. "I don't want to talk about it." He said quickly not looking at me. He grabbed breakfast and sat down, Yukio who was already eating looked at us confused. "Talk about what?" He asked. "I had to put a tampon in." I said starting to eat my breakfast. "But-" Yukio was a little less confused but still had questions. "Sshhhh breakfast." Rin said dramatically shushing us.

We finished eating breakfast and put our plates in the sink. We went to hang out in my room as Yukio went into his room to get ready for classes and last-minute grading. Rin was curled up in a ball on the bed whining about cramps. I walked up to my bed where he was and grabbed some Midol, I handed it to him and some water. He sat up and took it after I reminded him it'll make the cramps go away. He curled back up into a ball on my bed.

I crawled onto the empty part of my bed and pulled him close to me, placing my hand gently on his stomach. "What are you doing?" He asked caught off guard.

"Warmth and a little bit of weight help ease cramps. Also, it's cold out and Yukio won't turn on the heater."

"This is weird." He complained.

"It's only weird if you make it weird. I'm just trying to help you through this."