8

Josh POV
I woke up at 7. I am so tired i barly got any sleep. I look to my left and there was the sleeping angel but i have to wake her up because we have a shoot to go to.
J: Baby we have the shoot.
I whispered in her ear and i see a smile apear on her face as she rolls over.
C: Hi baby.
J: Hello princess, we have a shoot today
C: Ughh im so tired
She finally looks at me and seems scared.

Charli POV
Josh woke me up and i look up at his face and it scared me a little.
J: What's wrong baby?
C: Nothing i just forgot your face was bruised.
J: Im fine baby don't worry about me they are going to cover up the bruise with make up.
C: Oh ok was just worried that tiktok room was going to say something.
J: Well they won't because we are also going to edit my face so it looks natural.
C: Ok well lets get up we need to get ready.
We get up and i go in the shower. I get out and put on this.

I walked out of the bathroom and went to my vanity and before i could sit down he sat down in the seat and pulled me by my waist to sit on his lap

C: Oh Hi!
He laughs and puts his hand on my thigh. While i was doing my makeup we were talking about our photo shoot. After i was done i got up and we went downstairs.
AV: Hey Char Hey Josh!
J and C: Hey!
AV: Are we all ready to go?
Everyone: Yes!
We all get in the car and go to the studio. After an hor we ar efinished a dwe post the pictures on out instagrams an dgo out for lunch.
J: Baby what do you want?
C: Chicken Nuggets!!!!!!!
he laughs
J: Ok!
We all get our food and we sit at the table. I see a huge crowd and i see the same man from the canival.
C: Josh..Josh!
J: Yes!
I pointed to him
J: Oh shit guys we gotta go.
AV: Why?
J: Don;t ask questions ill tell you later lets go!
We all get up and walk fast to the car and i try an dlook back but josh blocks my way.
J: Don't look ok?
C: Ok.
I started to get scared and my heart started beating faster. We get in the car.
AV: So why did we have to leave?
J: Remember the guy from the carnival? Him but he wasn't just going for Charli...
Josh and I look at Jaden and Mads
JX: What?
M: Babe there talking about me....
JX: No way your kidding me right?
J: No Jaden.
Jaden got mad but he was able to calm down. We drove off and went back to the house.

*a few hours later*
We were all hanging out in the living room when Avani reminded us about school.
AV: Guys we start school next week!
C: Ahhhh really?
M: Im excited! its out last year in highschool!
C: I know!
B: Guys we need to get our school stuff
C: Oh yeah i totaly forgot!
J: Well then lets go?
Everyone: Sure
We all get in the car and go to target. When we get there we all split up. A little bit after we split up, Josh found me in an eisle
J: Why hello stranger.
C: Hi baby!
While i am looking at the back isle he comes up behind me and puts his hands on my waist and pecks my neck. I closed my eyes but i had to stay put together because we were in public.
C: mm Josh no not here
J: Ok im sorry.
C: It's ok. We are just in public.
J: Ok i understand
I whisper in his ear.
C: I Love you.
I walked away.
We finish getting all our school supplies and we go home.
When we get home we say goodnight to everyone and me and josh go upstairs.
C: Can I wear one of your sweatshirts tonight? Please🥺
J: yeah Ok!
He gives me one of his sweatshirts and then he picks me up and throws me on the bed.
C: ahh josh!
J: What?
He laughs and gets on top of me and kisses me. I kissed him back then we pull away. His chain was hanging down and i bit it.
J: Oh so we are getting freaky now huh?
He smirked at me and i couldn't help but grab his face, pull in down, and start to slowly kiss him which i know turns him on. We kept kissing slowly and i get on top of him and wrap my legs around him. He slides one hand around my waist and one on my thigh. We did that for 20 mins
C: Ok baby its late can we go to bed?
J: Yeah. Im tired too.
I climb off of him and cuddle up next to him and fall asleep.
I woke up in the middle of the night and realized i was kinda h*rny. I hear him wake up and he puts his hand around my waist which makes me bite my lip and he sees me.
J: Is someone a little turned on?
He says as he puts his hand on my thigh. I get on top of him.
C: I guess i am.
He flips me over and kisses me slowly immeadeatly using tounge and pulls away.
J: Let me help with that.
He smirks at me and slowly kisses me agian using more tounge. I kiss hi back slowly putting my hands around his neck and strocking the back of his head. He brings his hand down to my back and slowly lifts up my sweatshirt and he takes it off me and i take his shirt off. Then he unclips my bra and slips it off my body. He then goes down to my sweat pants and takes them off. While we are kissing we run my fingers down his abs making him quiver a little. I start to pull his sweatpants down and he helps. he takes off my underwear off and i take off his boxers. he moves his fingers down to my cl*t and starts slowly rubbing it making me whimper. He starts to go faster making me moan a little more.
C: mmm josh....
J: Yeah baby?
C: Don't tease me.
J: Ok.
He moves up wards and alines his d*ck with my hole.
J: Ready?
C: Mhm...
He slides it in and we both rol our eyes back and tilt our heads back. He starts to thrust in and out of me at medium pace. Then he starts to go faster and faster and i start to moan louder.
C: Fuck josh....i-im about to cum.
J: Me too baby.
We both realese and we moan.
J: Did that help?
He smirked at me.
C: Yes. Yes it did. I love you.
J: I love you more.
I cuddled up next to him and we fall asleep.

Jarli On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara