Corrupted King and a Fallen God

as the heated argument between the king and god rose, the fallen god couldn't handle it anymore. he set his arms in motion, full swing at the king. 

the king was knocked backwards. he sat in silence for a second.

"i... im dear companion, i ju-" started the god, but the king refused to let him finish.

"HOW DARE U WACK ME!!?! DO YOU KNOW MY FATHER?? I AM NEXT HEIR FOR MY KINGDOM AND YET U PROCEED TO SMITE ME??!!"

the king spat on the god as a smile grew apparent on his face.

"how uneducated you are." whispered the god. the smile on the kings face was quickly withdrawn.

"PEASANT, UNEDUCATED? OR SHALL THAT PLACE BE TAKEN BY NONE OTHER THEN YOU? NO MANNERS, NO THOUGHTS BEHIND THOSE EYES, YA?"

the king threw said god on the ground in anger. the god lay there as the king continued to belittle him.

"I'M NOT SURPRISED, SOMEONE OF UR WEALTH PROBABLY DOES NOT KNOW BETTER! I BET, NO I KNOW, UR PARENTS SLAVE AWAY FOR MY POSSESSIONS! NOTHING BUT A LOWLIFE! I HOPE U ROT AWAY FOR UR ACTIONS!"

the king stomped on the god, who was laying there on the ground in bewilderement.

the god got up. his anger started to take over him. 

"BY WHAT DO THOU MEAN DEAR RULER? I AM NOT BUT ONE WITH THE KINGDOM, THE KINDOM IS ONE WITH ME. I SHALL NEVER BE TREATED THIS WAY BY ONE OF STATUS SUCH AS YOURSELF, AND YOU MANNERS ARE FAR FROM IMPECCABLE!"

taking a glance at the astonished king, the fallen god scoffed. "you and your kin shall be ashamed of yourself for your adolescent behavior. THIS JUVINALITY SHALL COME TO AN END IMMEDIATELY!"

"OH AND YET U HAVENT LEARNED WHO UR TALKING TO?!?" screamed the king in anger.

"by what do thou mean, amateur?" said the god. he knew that would get him.

the king clutched his fist in anger, causing blood to arise through his palms.

 "I AM NEXT FUCKING RULER OF THIS KINGDO. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR! SHALL I EXILE U OR ROT IN A CELL FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY? LIFE LONG BANISHMENT OR DEATH?"

the god was worrisome as he heard that last part. 

not the exile. he thought to himself. not after last time...

he had to act tough, though he was crying inside.

"HA, GOOD LUCK CONVINCING THE KINGDOM OF SUCH AN ACT? TO THEM, I AM A GOD. A LITERAL FUCKING GOD. AND YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH SUCH UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR? YOUR PARENTS AND I HAVE BEEN MATES FOR YEARS. IN NO SUCH UNIVERSE SHALL I EVEN BE THOUGHT AS THE VICTIM OF AN EXILE AGAIN." 

The god walked towards said king and swiftly brushed fingertips, with a smirk on his face. it angered the king that such behavior could even exist in this universe, nevertheless their own castle. 

"bloody idiot" the fallen god whispered as he walked out of the room.

"you are no god. you are pathetic."

  the end