chapter 1

First off what ship should i do-

Shindeku( if this then izuku will be dormed with him becouse there was no more places open, they learn eachothers problems and get into a bigger relationship)

Or

Shigadeku (if this then izuku is going to help the LOV, and they will get into rehab somewhere in the story)

_________________

Aizawas perspective-

I had just announced that we were going on a trip to the fairyland forest.

Everyone was overjoyed and had jumped up and ran out of the class to pack. I couldn't help but notice the quietness of bakugou.

He got up and walked out of class. I was confused but brushed it of telling myself he was just tired.

I was waiting for the class outside, everyone had come quickly as we got on the bus.

It was a...ahem 'quiet' ride there.

Nobody's pov-

The ride was absolutely demonic. Everyone was being themselves as aizawa slept in his sleeping bag.

They arrived to the forest, they grabbed there bags and hopped out of the bus.

"Hey bakubro you okay? You have been real quiet ever since class" kirishima said putting his hand on bakugous shoulder.

"Im fine shittyhair" he said surprisingly camly.

"Thats creepy dude-" denki said.

"What is?" Mina asked.

"Bakugous so....calm?"

"HUH??!! SO YOUR SAYING I CANT BE CALM DUNCE FACE!" Bakugou yelled at him as kirishima held him back.

Denki was pale and ran behind mina who was laughing along with sero.

They continued walking in there groups when momo called out something.

"Sensai, what is that supposed to be?" Everyone looked over to see a glowing statue of a beast in between the trees.

Bakugou lit up at this point.

"I dont know, its a interesting statue though" he replied.

Bakugou started walking over to the statue, the others watched him confused.

They then heard him call out something.

"Hello izuku!" He said.

Soon the statue creature started moving.
Everyone then got a better look at it.

"Bakugou get back!" Iida yelled.

The creature went rushing over to bakugou, everyone was about to attack when it stoped right in front of bakugou.

"Bakubro, step away slowly.." kirishima said.

Bakugou ignored him and pet the nose of the creature.

It looked at the others and growled.

"Izuku, they are my classmates. The hero course"

The creature slowly walked over to them analyzing them.

"Izuku, your scaring them" bakugou said.

The creature izuku looked at him and nodded its head before he started to shrink.

"This is the hero course?" The green head said looking at the shocked class.

"Hello im izuku" he said in a montone voice.

He then ran over to bakugou and jumped on his back.

"Bakugou how do you know him?" Aizawa asked.

"Oh, hes my little brother" he said.

"Kacchan, the red hair boy is cute. Can you marry him. I want him as my brother!" He said with a smirk.

Both kirishima and bakugou went crimson red.

The bakusquad was laughing as izuku just stayed smiling.