Finale (Sneek Peek) ;)

(______P.O.V)

The past two weeks have been great full to me, no one has said anything on Daniel, my "friends" haven't noticed my leave along with my brother and it's just like I disappeared of the face of earth. I even got a part time job at this restaurant called Vinny's. "Dezari sweetheart, go clean up table three for me." Mrs. Lilie-Piper spoke with her young angelic voice, breaking my thought. I nodded and did as told.

As the day came to an ending--as well. As my shift--I sat drinking some root beer. Life for me is really something. "Hey baby" then he kissed me on my cheek. "Hey....."

___________________________

(_____P.O.V)

"Can you bring me my bra please!" I continued to channel surf in the room zoning out. "Ye-Wait....What?" I muted the tv so I could make sure I was hearing right. "Prince can you bring my bra are not!" "Why can't you get it!" "Well if you never would've took it off I wouldn't have to worry about this right now!" Urggg! I don't wonna do shit else right now! And she wants me to bring her this dad C sized push-yo-tits-up bra! "I don't wonna see you naked!" "Fine I'll put it on when I come out then!"

______________________________

(_____P.O.V)

"Roc....just please leave me alone......you never loved me anyway, it was all just a big charade...you don't have to pretend anymore....JUST GO THA HELL AWAY! LEAVE ME FUCKING BE!-" "Sweetie clam down for me, please. Just leave and you won't have to worry about it." "Your right....and Harry" "Yeah?" I looked at Roc and smirked then turned back to Harry.

______________________________

(_____P.O.V)

"You don't deserve him." He spoke as he thrust deeper and harder, hurting me more. I stayed silent not wanting to farther his statement. He grabbed a tight grip on my hair and pulled it hard. I whimpered as the water works continued to flow down my cheeks. "You actually think that boy loves you.--*grunts*--ha I can do you better!" He came for the last time and groped my ass then slid out. "Your just a dumb ass groupie that caught his eye...nothing more, nothing less. You betta be out before I come back down here."

______________________________

(_____P.OV.)

"AHHHHHHHH!" I moaned at the intense pleasure being given to me and was quickly silenced with his a kiss. His baby soft hands wrapped around my waist travel all over my body as the strokes continued. The vibrations that went throughout my body speed up just a little to the point that my insides come out in a white liquid form. He pulls out slowly and licks every drop. I lay my head on the plush white pillow, my body is tingling, numb all over, every inch sweaty. He looked at me weirdly from where I was placed. "What?" I asked with confusion.

______________________________

(_____P.O.V)

Okay now that everyone knows what they're doing, let's put it in work. In my mind I was a nervous reck but I have to be strong. I searched for the knock out gas on my belt and prepared myself for what's ahead. Taking the gas bomb I set the time for 10 seconds and threw it down the chimney. I counted down to 10(9..this is it..7....this bastard gets what he deserves...5what if it doesn't works out....2what if I die in the process...1guess we'll find out.) *loud explosion noise*

______________________________

(____P.O.V)

"Bye!" After all the stuff I've been put through, he decides to come home! Hell fuck no! I jogged to the swing door rushing to leave the kitchen but brick head was blocking the door. "C'mon, it's been 2 weeks! We needed time away from each other." The irritation is boiling fast. "We didn't need time away from each other! YOU did! YOU left me for 2 weeks, ALONE, with no warning leaving me to worry about you!" I spoke putting emphasis on you. "No one told you to worry about me in the first place! I can handle my self unlike you!" "I can 'handle' myself just as fine as you can asshole! The only reason I worried about you was because.....because you're all I got left! You can't just up-N-leave and expect for one mere second that I won't worry about your well-being!" I stared him down as my arms folded over my chest. His hands buried his face and he took a deep sigh. He walked towards me and embraced me. I didn't want to but I did the same. I love this dude no matter what. "Aye don't cry! I'm here now and where gonna get through this. I'm sorry I worried you, I really am. I wouldn't do anything to put yours or my life endanger. I love you....your all I have." He kissed my forehead and continued to embrace me. My phone rang so I quickly answered thinking it was Harry to tell me if she said yes are not, but the voice was the last person I expected it to be. "Hello, look I need you at the hospital" the phone started to cut in and out but I got the last part in "got shot and is in critical condition!"

______________________________o

You likes my sneaky peaky! Yeah the chapter is almost complete it's just a few perks. It's taking me a while to upload because of the broken laptop I have, school, and activities outside of school. I do have a life outside of wattpad ya' know! But update on the 8th of January! Can you take the heat?!!?