2 - My Father Acting Wierd

I woke up gasping for breath. I can feel the sweat and seawater mix. I took a deep breath and try to calm my nerves down. I didn't feel the tears falling down my face. I wish I could just die and get to meet my friends and lover again in the afterlife.

I stood up and walked to the desk where a dagger is lying. I gripped it in my hand and placed it on my wrist. I was pressing with more force on my wrist.

Before the knive could cut my skin, my head  started to clear and I threw the knive with all my might at the closest wall and it made a crack in the marble with the handle

'I can't believe what I was doing' I thought as I sunk to my knees and a hand on my mouth. I was shaking in fear of myself. I was afraid it will happen again.

After a few minutes of shock or it could have been hours, I shook my head to clear the thought and get changed. I went to the closet and thought of the clothes I wanted. I changed into plain clothes.

Suddenly there were a knock on the door to my room. "Your highness, are you awake?" someone asked. I rolled my eyes at the title, I'm so not getting used to that.

"I'm up, you can come in" I answered from by bedroom. I heard the door open and close quietly with a click. I walked into the room and looked at a young female servant of my father. "Can I help you, young lady?" she blushed as I called her lady.

"Y-your father sent m-me to help you get ready for an underwater council meeting" she stuttered a bit as she talked to me. I inwardly groaned. A meeting, I'm gonna die of boredom before I die fighting. I just nodded.

She gestured to the seat next to a mirror I'm my room I haven't noticed yet. There were a white and golden trimmed dress that go over one shoulder and ends mid-calf. My father's pushing some buttons he shouldn't. He knows I hate dresses.

I picked up the dress and went behind a dressing curtan to put on the dress. The dress fit me like a glove, but I still feel uncomfortable. I felt more uncomfortable than my father knew every inch of my size in a dress. I stepped out from behind the curtan to see the girl getting makeup equipment out.

"I am not wearing makeup" I immediately said as soon as I saw it. The girl looked up at me a little panicked and fearful. I crunched my brows together as to why she was afraid. I looked closer and saw she wasn't looking at me, but behind me.

I slowly turned around and looked at an noble I met when I arrived. My eyes flares dangerously as I see him look me up and down and lick his lips. Disgusted I looked up at him. "Hey buddy eyes up here" I said pointing at my eyes

He stepped forward and a little to close to my comfort "Hey ever heard of personal sp-" I cut myself of as this pig just groped my ass and breast at the same time. The last time someone did that, the hunters of Artimis would be proud of what I did to him.

I grabbed his hand on my chest and squeezed with all my might as his arm broke like a stick and he cried out in pain. I grabbed his other arm and threw him through the door to my room. The door broke of it's hinges and into someone who was behind the door.

This pig just got into a whole lot of trouble, because standing outside my door was my father in all his glory.

At first he was confused than angry. This guy's gonna get it, but what surprised me was that my father didn't yell at the crying man on the floor but at me.

"What are you doing Perseus! You can't just throw nobles around as you please!" when he yelled at me, hurt crawled into my chest but I didn't show it

"He should be lucky I only broke his arm father, the last time a 'boy' groped me ended in the infarmary for a month!" I yelled back. This was the first time in months I raised my voice at someone. Even if it is my father.

"You still shouldn't hurt nobles, what would have-" I cut him of with something I hoped would have made him see sense "what would have happened if I was raped!?" but he didn't back away

"Don't talk like that to me and don't interrupt me young lady. You are a princess, act like it" I was furious on the outside but was crying on the inside as I heard my father talk so rudely to me, not caring if I was raped or not.

He flinched my slight wolf stare Lupa trained me to do not expecting it. "You only care about your reputation, not your daughter. And I am no princess." he just seems to get more angry as I brused his ego. He swim till he was a foot from me. Something in his eyes says he's not himself but it dissappeared as fast as it came.

"Watch your tone on how you speak to your father, especially if he is a god." he whispered in my ear. I didn't even flinch at his tone "and you will be a princess, whether you like it or not. Get ready, we have a meeting to go to." he swam out of my room. When he rounded the corner a tear slipped from my eye and floated away.

He has never talked like that to me. Even when we first met and he called me a mistake. I turned around to look at a scared girl that looks like she want to hide somewhere and she won't meet my eyes.

"What is your name young one?" I asked the girl that is trembling with fear. She looked up at me but didn't answer my question. She just gestured me to go to the stool. I nodded my head and sat down.

She braided my hair and did the makeup, much to my displeasure. She also got an tiara. It's beautiful but I hate it. I don't like formal things.

I walked the halls of the palace and into a meeting. I felt several pairs of eyes burning holes in my forehead. I looked and saw Triton and Amphitheater (A/N how do you spell it) next to each other glaring at me. My father at the head table also glaring daggers at me and a other noble, probably the noble's son I threw through a door at my father.

I sat on the chair next to my father. "Let us begin this meeting now that everyone is here" my father paused to stare at me when I mumbled that I didn't want to be here. He cleared his throat and continued. "Thank you, now let us talk about the problem..." I zoned out after that, not listening a word he is saying as I'm still thinking about when he yelled at me.

I was still in my thoughts when my father stood up and dismissed the council. I hate ADHD sometimes but it can also be helpful, like skipping and 12 hour meeting I just noticed. I stood up with the rest of the people here and began to walk out. Before I could leave a hand was placed on my shoulder. I stiffened slightly at the contact of the hand.

I turned around to look straight into the eyes of my father. "Are you alright daughter, you didn't say anything during the whole meeting." I just looked at him for a second and lightly brushed his hand off of my shoulder. I just turned around and floated away, not looking back once.

I went to my room and went to lay down and I slowly drifted off to sleep, but before I could entirely end in the world of Hypnos a knock sounded on my door. I grumbled under my breath about not getting peace and quiet. I opened the door to look at my father, again. Oh joy, note the sarcasm.

Another chapter done.

Sorry for taking so long to update but school is a killer.

Give suggestions to me on what you want to read about Percy Jackson

Sea you later.