THE FIRST PLAY ON THE GUITAR

A week has passed since Angus and Bono hugged each other.  It was a shock to Angus when he thought about it because he knew it wasn't necessarily good for his career.  And Bono, on the other hand, searched the books for the definition of the word "gay" because he wondered what it really meant.  It interested him very much.
Angus, approaching him, asked:
- What are you doing?
- I am reading.
- About what?
- What does the word "gay" mean.
Hearing this, Angus knocked the book from his hand:
- Hey!  I've read it.
- Bono, I already told you what that means.
- So what does that mean?
- Yeeee ...?  How to say it.
- The boy is kissing the boy.
- Yeah ... what ... How do you know about this?
- From a book about gays.
- Where is she?
- I do.
Bono went to bring Angus a book that he had hidden with the other books on the shelf in his room.  He hastily brought it to Angus, who picked it up and tore out all the pages.
- Hey!  My book!
- Bono, please.  What you should be doing right now is concentrating on your next show.
- But we have a lot of time.
Angus thought about how to distract Bono from reading about gays and had an idea:
- Bono, why don't you go to the studio and teach you a new tune for the concert.
- Okay!
Angus, along with Bono and Robo, a friend of Ozzie's, went to the studio to prepare the new performance.  A few hours later, Bono played the guitar badly by Angus who broke down and started mumbling.
- No, no, no, no, not like that!  Bono, you have to pull the string well.
"Aha… like that."
He managed to grab a string, but had a bigger problem with the next one.
- Bono, again!  I told you before, grab the string well.
- I know.
Bono tried to play again and Angus, irritated, took his guitar and announced it.
- Give it to me, I'll show you how to play.
- Ok.
Angus showed him how to play, until Bono suddenly grabbed the guitar while standing behind Angus' back.  Angus, seeing this, stepped back sharply, saying:
- What are you doing?!
- Well ... I thought.  to teach me this way.
- No way.
- Come on, Angus!  Only one time.  Nobody is watching.
Angus, rolling his eyes, murmured:
- Okay, but just this one time.
- Yes!  You will definitely not regret it.
- I hope.
Angus allowed Bono to grab his hand behind his back. When Angus played showing Bono how to play he felt the same as they were hugging for the first time, which was not weird how it looked like that.
All the time while playing, Ozzy covered his eyes as in the first Bono playing guitar. Every minute for Angus it was awkward for him, knowing that he had to stop, his other head said, "Angus, keep playing, you can do it."  gay. "He knocked the other head out of his mind and kept playing.  Suddenly, Bono began to sing the melody that Angus told him to sing.  Hearing this, Angus smiled as he sang along with him. Bono looked at Angus as he began to smile. Bono also smiled with him and they sang along with him.
When they had finished Bono and Angus stepped back from each other and Angus said:
- Bono, let me tell you that you played great.
- Really?
- Well, let me tell you that catching the engagement was a good idea.
That's great and we'll do it again.
- But now?
- No ... at the show and towers as we call it "Rock of Love"
- Nooooo !!!!! ... it means better if we didn't do it at the show.
- But why?
- Well, because I do not know if people would like it at all.
- But why?
- Because they don't like gays oniiiiii.
- How can they dislike gays when it is as much as love.
- Bono, this is complicated, I won't tell you because you won't understand anyway.
- That's what I want to know with understanding.
- I'm sorry, but it can't be a gay-related concert.
Bono looked at Angus and sadly went to his room.
Seeing Bono going to his room, Angus became a bit sad as well, but remembered that he had to concentrate on the music for the next concert.  While editing the music for an hour, Angus tormented him with how Bono wanted to do a gay-related concert.  He thought he would turn on a picture of his mother when he turned it on, he stared at her saying:
- Mom, what should I do now, I know that Bono wants to do a gay-related concert, but I don't know if it's a good idea for my concert and what will happen if I sink down or Janusz fires me where I will work.
Looking at her in this way, he did not know that Dharma was staring behind him. When he turned, he saw her saying:
- What are you doing here?
- Angus is your mom?
- I don't mean so I mean ... ..yes it's my mom and what are you doing here?
- I wanted to see what you were doing and besides where Bono is, I wanted to talk to him.
- And Bono is definitely playing the guitar in his room.
- Yeah for sure.
- He really went to play guitar.
- Angus, stop lying, I know you are lying, I heard everything you said.
- So what shouldn't you be interested in?
- Yes, you know how Bono certainly feels now.
- I think it's ok.
- I don't think so.
- Darma listen, there's no way we're doing a gay-related concert.
- I know that also about how you and Bono hugged or how you played the guitar together.
- How do you know about this?
- From Bono and as he told me, he was very sad ... he must be ... ... in love with you.
- I know and I don't know what to do now. I know that he wants this concert because he's in love with me, but I just don't know what to do.
- I will tell you one thing, Angus, instead of focusing on your career, I advise you to focus on what you feel the most, then you will achieve something incredible in your life.
Dharma put her hand on Angus's shoulder, nodding her head at once and leaving when Angus turned and looked at his mother's photo, he knew what he had to do. He began to write the text and started to work.  Meanwhile, Bono was in the room playing the guitar, he looked at the gay books, he stared at them, deciding to burn them, went to get a lighter and went to the stove with all the books.  He turned on the match and started with the first book when he wanted to do it suddenly Angus started screaming saying:
- Noooooo!
- Angus, what happened?
- Don't smoke this book, it will be useful to me for something.
- But you said she was for gays.
- You know what I thought this and that when Dharma was here and told me about something important.
- But about what?
- That instead of focusing on my career, I should focus the most on what I feel most in my heart.
- It means that.
- This is how we create music about gays, you and I will create a melody that will be known to the whole world and I know that you feel something for me and I have something for you.
- Angus, I'm so glad that I'm going to hug you.
Bono started hugging Angus and Angus started hugging Bono when they hugged, they closed their eyes hugging each other, they moved their heads away from each other and began to kiss.
but he started to smile and laugh as he replied:
- I didn't know your mouth was pounding that old pizza so badly.
- And I did not know that you smell like vanilla.
- You know, I'm trying to refresh myself.
And so Bono and Angus started making new music for the new concert.

THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 2 I WILL TRY TO DO NEXT THIS WEEK ONLY HAVE A SACRED HOPE THANKS FOR READING AND PLEASE RATING PA BOOKS