07| i will be brutal.

K E N Z I E

"I don't know who lied to you or where you're getting this from but I didn't tell anyone anything." I say sternly.

"You're going to stay with me until I find out if you're lying or telling me the truth. He demands. I am not going anywhere with this aggressive man.

"What? No, I'm not going anywhere with you."
I shoot him a glare, pressing my hands against his chest in an attempt to push him away. But to my surprise, he remains immovable. Damn, he's incredibly strong.

"You know exactly what I'm capable of, don't piss me off. Otherwise I will throw you over my shoulder." His irritation evident in a scowl, he rakes his fingers through his deep, brown hair.

"What do you want me to tell my parents huh? I don't even know who you are. You're absolutely shambled in the head if you think I will stay with a stranger. I'm not just going to do whatever you tell me-" Without warning, I find myself hoisted into the air, only then realizing that Nolan has thrown me over his shoulder. I struggle to break free, but his grip feels unyielding, as if he's a solid, impenetrable wall.

"Put me down right now Nolan. I swear to god I will scream." My legs thrash in the air, but it only causes him to tighten his hold. There is no way I'll be able to get off of his shoulder, he's too strong for me and also really stubborn.

It slips out of my mind that actually we are in a library but I know if I scream, it wouldn't end well for me at all. So I decide not to do anything, I give up trying to get down because I'm well aware that wouldn't be happening any time soon.

He strides through the library's back doors, carrying me over his shoulder until he sets me down right by his stunning car. The sight of it leaves me breathless; it's undeniably sleek and captivating.

 The sight of it leaves me breathless; it's undeniably sleek and captivating

Damn so he's rich. Maybe I don't mind going with him.

"Get in." He says in a harsh tone.

"No." I know I'm just making this harder for myself but I don't care, I'm not listening to what he wants me to do without being stubborn. I don't want to go with him anywhere.

"Get in the fucking car, I'm not saying it again."

"No." I repeat.

He takes a step closer to me again as he clenches his jaw. "Don't piss me off Kenzie, I'm not in the mood right now." He warns. Did he just say my name? How does he know my name?

I hate him but the way he said my name sounded somewhat nice.. What is wrong with me? Help.

I roll my eyes and take a seat in the car, waiting for him to walk around and get in as well. I don't even know where we are going, I don't want to be anywhere around him right now but I have no choice but to do whatever he says. Even if I tried saying no, I'd still end up doing what he says. You just have to get this over with, Kenz.