chapter 1

Izumi's POV

I was heading to my dorm with one of the two black cases the teachers took the small one giving me the long one. they were found in shinso's room a year after my traitorous brother was caught and my friend Ruby ran away saying he was innocent.

Izumi: "stupid child."

I thought entering my dorm room and sitting the case down before getting ready for bed.

Izumi: I hope that traitor is getting what he deserves.

I said to myself drifting off to sleep until I felt as if some one was in my dorm sitting up I saw a robotic looking figure kneeling over the black case

It looked at me and before I could scream it pulled out a canister put its hand over my mouth and sprayed a cloud of smoke in my face.

???: Nighty night.

The figure said as my vision got blurry then black.

??? POV

It was 11:50PM as I made my way to the 1-A dorm I saw the teachers leaving with the smaller case at 9:30PM so I knew they gave Izumi the longer case. I then climbed up to her balcony and unlocked the window once inside I saw the case, opening it I saw three guns an assault rifle and to pistols. Suddenly I heard Izumi sit up in her bed thinking quickly I pulled out a canister of sleep gas and sprayed her in the face with it.

???: Nighty night.

I said as the gas took affect effectively knocking her out. When a Knock came to her door.

Mina: Hey Izumi the teachers want us in the common area it's important.

I adjusted the voice modulator to sound like Izumi.

???: Alright I'll be down in a few minutes.

I said hoping she bought it.

Mina: Ok.

She said walking off immediately I grabbed the case and climbed out the window making sure I don't alert the hero's at least as much as a guy in full metal with a long black case could. Slowly but quietly I made it outside of the walls where I was meet with a girl with a semi-automatic sniper rifle jumping out of a tree.

 Slowly but quietly I made it outside of the walls where I was meet with a girl with a semi-automatic sniper rifle jumping out of a tree

Ruby: Did you get what you were looking for.

She said walking up to me while putting her sniper rifle away.

???: I did but not without some trouble.

I said

Ruby: Your bitch of a sister almost caught you didn't she.

???: Yes she almost did.

I said as Ruby pulled my helmet off exposing my head.

She smiled as she kissed me on the lips making me smile

Izuku: Come on let's get out of here before they find us out here.

Ruby: Agreed.

She said taking my other hand. I was a little down I would never feel the warmth of her hand in mine ever again but knowing here feelings were true I wouldn't trade what happened to me for anything.

3rd POV

After Bakugo went to wake up Izumi they came downstairs Bakugo with a pissed off look and Izumi with soot and singed hair. After Izuku was arrested he was more prone to yelling and using his quirk on the other students.

Aizawa: Ok now that everyone is here we got some important information about Izuku. He- He wasn't the U.A. traitor.

Class 1-A gasped feeling guilt and shame. Bakugo suddenly jumped up and shouted.

Bakugo: HA I TOULD YOU IDIOTS HE WASN'T THE TRAITOR!

He shouted everyone had their heads down.

Nezu: Tomorrow we will go to tanurus and get Izuku Yagi and apologies to him.

Class1-A except bakugo: "Izuku I'm sorry."

They thought shamefully.

Izumi: "Brother I'm sorry I didn't believe please forgive me."