o~Awoken~o

.

/

.

/

.

o~Hatake Ahmya~o

Chapter 88: Awoken

Chapter 88: Awoken

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

WHEN AHMYA FIRST CAME TO THE VILLAGE, SHE WAS TERRIFIED.

She didn't know the love of a parent, or a sibling, but she did have an idea of what a friends love might be like.

And she felt empty without that love.

She knew her new guardian pitied her, but for once she didn't actually mind that fact.

Better pity, then hate right?

At first, everything was fine.

Well, nothing was ever fine.

She still had PTSD from the day of her friends killing, and even though she had one specific fear, her new guardian and his friends helped her get over it.

It definitely wasn't easy though.

She didn't even know she had it until it was revealed.

Hemophobia, they called it.

An intense fear of blood.

It was an intense shock for her, and the moment it had happened was quite the strange timing as well.

Kakashi had taken her to a Barbe-Q meet up with the hokage and his friends.

Everything went smoothly, introductions were made and so were friends, so Ahmya finally felt relieved.

Until she accidentally cut herself.

Nobody noticed at first, but as she was increasingly quiet and her pupils dilated, the sixth hokage finally glanced at her.

He wasn't expecting such a horror filled expression.

She looked at the blood as if it was a ghost, and suddenly she was gone, bursting out the doors and running into the night and quiet streets.

Kakashi blinked as the seventh hokage did the same, everyone finally noticing the young girls absence.

"Ahmya!" Kakashi placed his cup down and began sprinting out the door and following her scent and chakra.