🌸 Chapter 2 🌸

(Shoyo's POV)[Setting: inside a classroom]

(Shoyo's POV)
[Setting: inside a classroom]

Being asleep feels peaceful.... all I see is straight darkness cause I just left my dream land now I'm just floating in 'My head space' now that I think about it I have a lot of questions I want to ask myself like 'Will I ever find love?' 'Will I always be a virgin?' 'Will I have kids?..' and so on I really do need to focus on other things than just volleyball and my grades... thinking more and falling deeper into my headspace I began to see an white light shine?considering it being dark the whole time it hurts my eyes.... my closed eyes, I fell deeper and deeper into the white light until my eyes shot open and all I see is my young professor Ittetsu Takeda

New Charter Level 100: Ittetsu Takeda
Age: 39
Jobs:professor/teacher and volleyball advisor

◇3rd POV◇

Hinata opened his sleepy hazle eyes to see his professor crouching infront of him his hands on the smallers boys inner smooth thick thighs as he massaged them gently not being able to hold back from how delicious and squishy they looked, as for hinata he sat looking in shock a hot blush spreading across his cheeks as he watched his professor massage his thighs, its not like he minded or anything none the least he was kinda happy someone liked his thighs he was always insecure about how 'puggy' they looked but one thing was bothering him while all of this was happening, this one thought that kept coming back every time he dusted it away 'isn't Mr.Ittetsu married to Mr.Keishin?..' thought hinata looking at the male in between his thighs going to work 'Then why is he doing this?... is it a way of showing kindness?..' thought hinata glancing away from Takeda for a few seconds thinking, 'Am I going to be cause of an home wreck?!' Thought hinata worryingly not wanting to ruin someone home if Keishin just suddenly walk through that door, so not wanting to be an home wrecker he decided to stop this.

"Ittetsu-S-San could y-you please stop?.." asked shoyo now putting his head up taking out his earbuds as he saw Takeda turn as pale as a ghost and looked like he stopped breathing "IM SO VERY SORRY HINA-CHAN! ITS JUST I SAY YOUR PANTIES AND I TIRED TO CLOSE YOUR LEGS! IM SO SO SORRY IT WILL NEVER HAPPENED AGAIN I-" rambled and yelled Takeda bowing from left to right his face hitting an desk at times with a face filled with a pink blush while his ears are a burning red, then suddenly Takeda got cut off by Shoyo giggling? While Takeda stood there looking confused hinata began full on laughing making Takeda frown thinking he's making fun of him for having a thigh kink.

"H-huh? Whats so Funny?" Asked Takeda being confused "its no need to freak out sensei~ its not like I'm a minor~" chuckled Hinata sitting up in his chair and putting his chin in his palm, slightly arching his back against the chair making Takeda blush slightly from the name and actions of the ginger always thinking the ginger was an annoying none laid back person considering he never took time to get to know the smaller.

Leaving what just happened in the past they talked to each other getting to really know each other properly seeing they have some things in common they ended up talking to each other until all the other kids fell into the classroom interrupting there 'Bonding time' making them kinda sad going unnoticed by everyone but Tsukishima Kei & Yamaguchi Tadashi

TBC

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

I'm sorry I rushed a bit on this and sorry for any errors..

-Bye my Loves-