Chapter 10 The 'kid' and the Prince

Hello Wattpad-ers! I have decided to add a 'previous chapter' section to all my stories from now on. I figured it makes it easier for the readers to catch on. 

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:

"You are here! IRIS YOU ARE ALIVE" He shouted. He pulled me into a bone crushing hug, only there weren't any noises of bones crushing. "Oh! God! Iris! He said as he layed his forehead into the crook of my neck. "I missed you so much" He inhaled. "You have no idea, how much you mean to me. I thought you died. That was the worst feeling ever." He said as our foreheads met. 

He leaned in and kissed my forehead, my nose and finally... my lips. How many countless times had I imagined him kissing me. The moment was finally here and my heart was beating out of control. This was nothing like my imaginations. It was much much better. It was wonderfull. 

His hot lips moved around my cold ones, soft and smooth. He deepened the kiss, sending a shiver and moanes out of my mouth. He grinned. 

"Iris!" He spoke against my lips " I love you " He said sending my heart beating wildly. 

Chapter 10 The 'kid' and the Prince  

My heart, it pounded against my chest. I pulled away, as I looked into his eyes. His bright blue orbs that incapacitated me to the very core. Did he just say, what I thought he said? Or was I hallucinating.  I moved my hand from his chest and pinched my arm and closed my eyes. Maybe this is just a dream. Maybe Nathan will fade away.  But when I opened my eyes, his gorgeous face was still inches away from mine. I frowned. 

"What's the matter?" he asked, his husky voice interrupting my train of thought.  "Uh-huh. Nothing." I said as I pretended to be interested in the surrounding. For the first time since I woke up I looked around the tiny room with grey walls. A small lamp lay beside the bed. Looking out of the only window, told me that it was night time.   

Nathan pulled my chin to face him. "What's wrong?" he asked caressing my cheek. I was forced to remember the three golden words he had just said to me. I decided to play dumb. I looked at him, his bright blue eyes and that beautiful face. I couldn't do it. I couldn't play nonchalant. His words just bothered me.    "Y-you said something... w-why would you, u-uum, l-love me...it doesn't make sense." I stuttered not being able to form sensible words. He chuckled.

I was ashamed of myself at that time. I was pathetic and weak. Maybe I had just imagined him saying all of it. And now he was laughing at me because I took it seriously. Memories of the time when I went with him to the hospital flooded back. I vividly remembered the receptionist calling me a kid.    Yes, I was just a kid to him, afterall. That would explain why he tried to save me, repeatedly. There was no way, he was feeling the same feelings as me. I was ridiculously blowing all of this out of propotion. But-   

I stopped thinking because I was pulled into a fierce kiss. My eyes were wide open as I looked at his closed ones. Why was he kissing me? With great difficulty I tried to keep my eyes open as his lips moved softly against mine, in a sensual kiss.  My hands on his chest, I pushed him away with all my strength. We were both gasping. 

He looked at me with an utterly unreadable expression. His eyes grew dark. I blinked. His eyes were blue just a second ago, now they were pitch black. I shivered. I pulled even further back, away from him as he heaved. He looked angry, frustrated and irritated.  I moved back , with my palms supporting me on the bed, until I hit the headboard.  I was scared, like never before. This was a different kind of fear, different from the fear I had when Bobby raped me, different from the fear when I was alone with him and different from the fear when I didn't know what would happen to me next.