Chapter Five Freedom

Ever since the day Rosie has gotten that "feeling" it has been growing stronger and stronger, and, yet, she has now been attending school. She got very annoyed after repeating the story of why she has been missing school for a month or so. And every time she told it her eyes would water, but, luckily nobody noticed because she was still wearing sunglasses.

So her life was back to normal, but ya know she just didn't have a father and she had to wear sunglasses all the time. And the best part was, she got to see the beautiful, golden shimmering light of her grandmothers candle. She could stare at it for hours and hours and not get bored but just sit there, enjoying while watching the burning flame dance in the air.

She just wished the flame was bigger, brighter. She wanted to live and breathe in fire, even if it kills her. But each time she sees anything to do with fire she gets that burning sensation in her chest again.

But then one night, she couldn't resist the feeling. She even heard whispers in her head saying "burn... burn... burn... do it... do it...! do it!!!" in her head. She'd snicker at the thought of someone burning in a fire she made, she creeped herself out at the times when she loved the thought of that.

She got up out of bed, her ears started ringing but she just ignored it. It was almost like she was possessed, but she didn't care. She just kept walking. She swung open the door without a care in the world.

She had a fatal expression in her face that nobody could make out of. Just slowly walking, walking and walking. Rosie made her way to the garage to find absolutely anything flammable. That's when she saw it... A beautiful crimson gasoline tank, but Rosie somehow got the feeling that her "victims" could escape easily.

She kept looking and pushing things away, even knocking things down. Then she saw a rope, it looked new. It seemed strong enough to hold a person down. She carefully made her way back to her room to find her still-burning candle. Rosie, who made her way down the stairs once again, had found a nice shiny, stainless-steel, really sharp knife on the counter.

She noticed she had too many stuff to carry so she grabbed a little black purse and shoved the knife and rope in there. Rosie tip-toed her way to her mothers room. Her mother was innocent, but Rosie just cannot resist.

She creaked open the door silently and found her mother laying on the bed, sleeping like a baby. Rosie started smirking, then smiled then started snickering wildly as she grabbed for the knife and jabbed her mothers throat so that she couldn't scream.

Her mothers eyes struck open with tears flowing down her face, You could clearly tell she was trying to scream but she couldn't. She started gasping for air but that's when Rosie grabbed her rope, reached for her pressure point and squeezed it hard enough to make her mother pass out.

Rosie flung away the covers and tied up her mother, and quickly doused her with gasoline. She rose her candle to her face and giggled a little "Just... Burn..." She let out with a snicker, Rosie quickly drove the flame over to her mother and watched her own mother burn.

Rosie still had a little gasoline left so she wanted to have "fun" with it. She ran around the house spilling gasoline everywhere until the last drop. She once again drove her candle above the gas and flames were all around her. She heard police sirens in the distance, she glanced over at a window and dove out. Glass shattered all over her and cut her, but she didn't mind, she ignored the painful burns she ignored the deep cuts that were put into her skin.

She just hid in the bushes, watching her house burn for five minutes. Then ran off into the woods.

"Just... Burn..."

THE END.