Chilly- Every Time We Touch

I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me,

I still feel your touch in my dreams

"Dially..." I blushed as Chilled rolled over and started mumbling inaudibly.

He wrapped his arms around me as I started drifting off to sleep. Feeling a smile creeping on to my face, I burried my head in his chest. My breath evened out as Chilled's arms tightened around my form.

Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why

Without you it's hard to survive...

"Chilled?" I stood there, tears running down my face.

Infront of me was the bloodied form of my boyfriend. I rushed beside him, dialling 911 as I desperately tried to stop the bleeding.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I repeated that to myself until the ambulance showed up.

Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling

And every time we kiss, I swear I can fly

Anthony and I sat together on a park bench. He hesitently put his arm around my shoulders and my eyes widened and my face took on a red hue. Chilled kissed my cheek and I felt incredibaly light.

Can't you feel my heart be fast?

I want this to last

My heart pounded as Chilled squeezed my hand reassuringly. He was going to interduce me to  his best friend, Steven. We walked silently to house, Chilled glancing at me every so often. I closed my eyes, relishing the silence.

"You okay Dia?" He asked.

I opened my eyes and smiled, "I need you by my side"

Smirking, he lifted my hand and kissed it. "Then that's where I'll stay."

Chilly is pairing that involves my best friend, @Dially and Chilled Chaos. I made this for her.