Intro

Lexi woke up like she did every morning and made her little brother jack and her dad some breakfast! like she had always done every morning in the three years since she started working at the B.A.U! She had developed a crush on Dr.Reid,she couldn't help the fact that every time she got near him she had butterflies and every time he touched her she melted inside.she went into her room to change into her black jeans and her purple tank top and slipped her bright purple converse on. she went to her dads room and nudged him slightly.when he rolled over she put the plate of pancakes,eggs,and bacon on his chest and said "your breakfast is served." she left his room and went to jacks room and creaked open the door and said "hey sleepyhead I made you breakfast!" he got up and ran to the kitchen and sat down! She gave him his food and she went to go grab her satchel and her iPhone and laid down and texted her girls! JJ,Garcia,Blake,and prentiss! Then hotch woke up and came into the kitchen and put his plates in the sink! "he said jack go get dressed for school!" jack sprung from his chair and got dressed and came back with his backpack. he hoped in her car and dropped him off!As she was leaving her phone rung! It was her dad texting her telling her they had got a case and they were not going to start without her.