1.1 One Look

The wolf growled and bared its fangs. It glared with golden eyes at the people surrounding it and it's fur of auburn brown and white staticed and stood on ends. The people were of course a threat, they were Hunters. I was one of them, but for some reason I knew this wolf. The Hunters closed in around the animal and it felt more threatened. It snarled at them, staring viciously as it was ready to risk everything and attack. I couldn't move, I only stared in horror as it glared me down specifically. It's muscles tensed and I knew it was ready to risk everything and attack. It ran in my direction as its claws dug into the mud and dirt coming in to lounge at me. Just before it pounced I woke up. Beads of sweat ran down my neck. It has been the only horrific nightmare I have had for weeks. I would rather die before I let that happen to me. No wolf will kill me. I reached over and grabbed my glasses, and put them on as I stood. I also looked at my wrist watch and put it on my wrist. I timed my thirty push-ups and thirty crunches. My usual. I threw a pair of jeans and a shirt on my bed for the day ahead and glanced over at my mirror. My hair was dark and of course messy. I have round big eyes, my face is round too but I had a little structure here and there. I rubbed my chin and sighed. If I actually grew facial hair I wouldn't get confused looks by strangers. I stepped into my shower letting the water run as I spaced out. I absentmindly traced my fingers over my scars on my neck. Scars from when I was a kid were still there. I remember watching some sick wolf Alpha kill my parents off. Since that day, I neglected school and went straight to living a double life. My uncle helped take care of me, and taught me all that I know. He...is a bit of a sociopath but it was ny choice to be involved. After getting dressed, I headed downstairs. I glanced over at the fridge and saw a note:

Dear Urie,
Went huntin' be back in a few.
Keep the house guarded.

Just like him to leave notes. I was fine with it. We both lead busy lives and rarely see each other and this was the best means or communication we have. My uncle was never a text savvy or phone call person unless it was really dire. Midnight, my black cat, looked at me from her perched spot on the couch. I smiled and stroked her gently, "Keep the house guarded while I'm gone." As I left, I got a quick text from my friend Shanon at work. "Gonna ditch happy hour again? ;D," she texted. "I will be there tonight," I answered. I don't like hanging out and I actually prefer staying home, but somehow she and Kayden always drag me to these random events. Social gatherings among people or friends were never within my jurisdiction. I rather be that busy body who can rarely make it because something ergent came up. As I left the cabin, I heard a rustling in the trees and a few frightened birds flew off. I pulled put my survivors knife and readied myself. I took a few slow cautious steps forward and kept my eyes opened around me. One step..two steps. Slow and steady. My heartbeat raced and my adrenaline was pumping. Whatever it was, I was ready for it. A hand rested on my shoulder and I turned around with my knife on hand. A guy standing as tall as I was gripped my arm tightly. He smirked slightly and I knew what he was. A wolf. He had blonde hair and cold icy dull blue eyes. "Little Hunter...," he replied. I quickly readied and threw a punch to him with my other arm. He pinned and locked them together and paced foward slowly and I paced back a little. "You should leave this forest while you still can.. this is our territory now," he stated casually tightening the grip and I whinced. He was strong even though he hadn't shifted yet. "This..this isn't YOUR forest," I replied through gritted teeth. He huffed a little and leaned in. He inhaled slowly and I knew he was analyzing my scent. If I don't kill him now..he will find and kill me for sure. If I am allowed to even escape. I struggled against his strength and he tightened the grip even more and I couldn't move at all. Great, just great now I can't move. "Stop rejecting it..," he said quietly. I froze where I stood. He stepped forward a few paces and I began to shift my weight so I could move against his force. I stumbled a little as he jerked me towards him quickly and pushed me into a tree. He pinned my arms down into my chest, and his arrogant smirk grew slightly wider. This bastard is actually ENJOYING this contact!! I grit my teeth, completely fuming with rage. He's toying with me!! "You Hunters and your..anger...," he started as he looked me in the eyes. They changed from the color of icy dull blue to a gold color with blue flaming from within the iris. "Get OFF OF--," I stammered. "Your eyes and expression say one thing, but I'm sensing another..," he replied as his smirk faded away. He relaxed enough for me to shove him off. I regained my focus and was ready to attack him. He chuckled a little, as if it were some sort of game. "I..like you. I really really like you," he replied. "W-What is your deal?!? Are you insane??! I will kill you right now!!," I shouted. His expression then turned into a serious one, "You haven't killed a wolf in your life." My eyebrows slowly raised. Wait..did he just analyze me? He rolled his eyes and pulled off his shirt revealing his bare chest. He was riddled in scars, "Well..?" His arms were now outstretched and he was inviting me to attack him. I ignored his sudden actions and lowered my eyebrows going after him with my weapon ready. He shoved me and I fell down on my back against the ground. He peered over me, "You're not a Hunter...you're not a killer. One look at you and I could tell that." I glared at him and quickly rolled over to stand up and tackle him but he was no where to be seen. My phone vibrated and I noticed the time. The Sun was setting and I would have to be at work soon. "I will find you!!," I shouted and glanced around me. If I see that guy again..I will get him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys~ This is my first wolf boyxboy story. Sooo yeah~ I admit that it started off pretty dull BUT I PROMISE MORE ACTION IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS~!!! >\\\\^\\\\> OH AND PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE IF YOU LIKE IT. I will try to update each piece to this story once every day. Meaning the chapters will be most likely published every day.