chapter 99

Later avni come back in the room with coffee...

They settle themselves on bed.. and they both started watching avni fav horror movie

Avni - yes finally kitni din baad main sukoon se movie dekh paungi.. ( she said and shift more close to neil )

Neil looked at her and smile but not said anything... He's just mentally prepare himself to watch this movie 😱

 He's just mentally prepare himself to watch this movie 😱

Avni silently watching movie and enjoying... She's not notice neil expression...

Suddenly she looked at him and see him closing his eyes with his palm..

She smile and think to tease him...

Avni - neilu mujhe dar lag raha hai ( she said and act like she also closing her eyes

Avni - neilu mujhe dar lag raha hai ( she said and act like she also closing her eyes... Neil remove his palm from his eyes and looked at her... She started laughing on him )

Neil get to know that she makes fun of him.. he make faces and she pulled his cheek and says

Avni - awww neilu ko dar lag rha hai... ( Saying this she started laughing... )

Neil - don't laugh at me ok..

Avni placed her finger on her lips and nodded her head in ok but again failed to control her laugh seeing neil expression

Neil - 😒😒😒

Avni - 😛😛😛

Neil - dekho mujhe dar nahi lagta... Jaise tumhe romantic movies boring lagti hai waise hi mujhe horror movie boring lagti hai..
Kya bakwas hai ye sab ye sab real me bilkul nahi hota...( He said hiding his fear )

Avni - ohh jaise tmhari romantic movies me jo dikhate hai wo sab real hota hai..

Hero heroine ke milne par tez hawayen chalna... Chalte chalte heroine ka dupatta hero ki watch me fas jana... Ye sab real hota hai n..? Hai n ?

Neil - atleast uss me kuch toh real hota hai.. par tmhari iss horror movie me sab kuch fake hai..

Avni - accha kya real hota hai tmhari romantic movies me..?