He Hits You part 1

Sam:

"WHY DON'T YOU GO SEE YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND? YOU'D DO ANYTHING TO FIND YOUR NEXT HEARTBREAK!" Sam screamed.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

"YOU'D SLEEP WITH ANYONE, PROBABLY EVEN COLBY!"

"I LOVE YOU! I'M NOT CHEATING ON YOU!"

"Yeah right! I bet you've slept with ten other guys since we've started dating." He spat.

"No, because I'm not like that." You retorted.

"You're a slut."

"I WISH I'D NEVER MET YOU! I WISH I'D NEVER SAID YES WHEN YOU ASKED ME OUT!" You screamed. His eyes grew dark and his fists clenched. "I-"

"Shut up." He growled.

"Sam I'm sorry."

"I said shut up!" He yelled. His clenched fist raised into the air and quickly moved towards you. You fell to the ground when his fist hit your face and began to cry. Sam then realized what he did, but it was too late. Colby had already walked in.

"What the hell man?!" Colby screamed before rushing to see if I was okay.

"(Y/N) I'm so sorry." Sam cried. His eyes were already red and he looked panicked, worried about how you were. Not that it could be very good, I mean who is when they're boyfriend just hit them?

Colby walked you out and you cried into his chest once he'd gotten you to his car.

"Shh." He cooed. "It's gonna be okay." Once you had calmed down he began the drive to your house. This was the best two weeks for your parents to be in Ireland for a business conference.

Colby:

Colby was never violent, ever. So when this happened you were shocked. It was during a fight about whether or not you could hang out with your friends tonight or not. Stupid, right?

"I just got back from tour and you wanna hang out with your friends?!" Colby asked.

"I've had these plans since Monday, Colby. Besides, you don't own me, you can't tell me what I can and can't do." You spat.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought it just made more sense to hang out with your boyfriend who you haven't seen in two months!" He screamed.

"I thought one night wouldn't make a difference! Guess we were both wrong!"

"Just shut up."

"Don't you dare tell me to shut up." You growled.

"Deal with it!" Colby retorted.

"You've changed so much," you said. "I thought you'd understand I just wanted to see my friends."

"I thought you'd understand I wanna see you sometimes!" He screamed. His hand connected with your cheek making you fall in shock. Your hand went to your cheek and Colby stared at his hand like it had just hit you on its own. Then he broke down sobbing.

"I'm sorry. I'll stay with you tonight I'll cancel." You whimpered. He went to hug you, but you flinched and he pulled away.

"Please don't be afraid of me. I won't hurt you again." He whimpered. "I'm a monster." He cried louder. "What kind of a boyfriend hits his girlfriend? Who am I?" His hands went to his hair as he sat by the wall crying.

You were still on the floor in shock. Then the waterworks came. Tears flooded your eyes like a waterfall was about to explode. Your boyfriend, the least violent person you'd ever met in your life, had just hit you.