☾ 37 ☽

"I was hoping to do a bit of my own damage," Tsukiko said, crossing her arms over her chest as she glared at Kakuzu. Naruto turned to look at her with a knowing look in his eyes. She noticed him and tilted her head slightly.

"There's something I want your help with, Tsukiko-Chan," Naruto said, motioning her to move her ear near and she leaned over to hear what he had to say.

Tsukiko nodded slowly as he explained to her his plan and then gave him a thumbs up. Kakashi stared at the two of them, unsure what they were planning on doing but knew to trust them.

"Alright, I think we can do that," Tsukiko said and Naruto nodded back at her. "You go for the Wind and I go for the Fire one, right?" Naruto nodded again. "Got it,"

"Are you two going to work together?" Kakashi asked. Tsukiko nodded as she pulled out a Kunai from her pouch. "Good, now, go, Naruto, Tsukiko,"

"Right," Naruto said. He tightened his forehead protector and walked ahead. Tsukiko swung her Kunai around on her finger, taking another look at the terrain.

Kakuzu seemed to have an idea of what they were going to do and started to switch into his long-range mechanism immediately, joining his two remaining masks, Fire and Wind, back into his body to go with his own heart that was left remaining.

"He's not just shape-shifting, he's drawing up a huge amount of Chakra," Yamato acknowledged.

"It must be to counter Naruto's Jutsu," Kakashi said. Naruto created his three clones and started working on his Rasen-Shuriken.

"It's ready!" Naruto and his clones went rushing towards Kakuzu, who jumped over him, leaving the clones shocked as they were destroyed.

"He's flying!" Chouji shouted.

Kakuzu went to attack 'real' Naruto, who was waiting with his Rasen-Shuriken, and Tsukiko who was still holding onto her Kunai in her right hand and constructing her own Water Style: Benzaiten in her left hand. She was waiting for the right moment...

"It's no good!" Ino shouted at the two Jinchuuriki. "He sees through it!"

"He knows to attack from a distance!" Kakashi said.

Kakuzu managed to attack the 'real' Naruto and Tsukiko pretended to be shocked, throwing her Kunai haphazardly at him – only to smirk and vanish as the 'real' Naruto poofed away to reveal it had just been a clone itself, leaving Kakuzu shocked and momentarily vulnerable.

On the other side, Tsukiko had appeared next to her Kunai with her Flying Thunder God Jutsu, the Kunai reconstructed itself to be reveal the actual Naruto, his Rasen-Shuriken at the ready as the two Jinchuuriki flew at Kakuzu on his back.

"Wind Style: Rasen-Shuriken!" Naruto shouted as he bounded for the Wind Mask and the heart that was hidden beyond it.

"Water Style: Benzaiten!" Tsukiko shouted, reaching her left hand ahead to slam against the Fire Mask and the heart beneath it.

As Tsukiko and Naruto slammed their Jutsus through the masks, the screeching sound of the Rasen-Shuriken dissolving into the rupture of the water from Benzaiten, surrounding Tsukiko, Naruto and Kakuzu in a gigantic vortex, revolving in the shape of a ball as it cloaked them. Tsukiko, knowing it would be dangerous for them to stay inside, grabbing Naruto.

"Crystal Style: Giant Jaded Moon!" Tsukiko exclaimed, constructing a thick and hollow sphere of crystal, encasing herself and her teammate inside to save them from their own attacks.

"The blast's coming!" Yamato shouted as he, Kakashi, Ino and Chouji all dispersing to avoid the onslaught of the attack.

Tsukiko released the Jutsu around them and landed on her knees next to Naruto, who wasn't able to hold up anymore and spread out on the ground. She continued to look at Kakuzu, whose body was being shredded apart from the force of the attack.