Chapter 4

Ccinov P.O.V

I woke up earlier to get started with the cleaning by cleaning the kitchen so that the other maids can bother me and that I can get ahead of my work for today I get started cleaning a lot of things after a few hours later the maids came and started cleaning. Which made me a bit upset they on me for being a male maid I don't see why that matters to them so much I may be a male but that doesn't mean that you can treat me that way they have no rights to tell me what I am supposed to do only Master Nightmare tells me what to do I must follow his order and stay in line. Not be like the other maids I even heard that they have a crush on Master Nightmare but I don't think Master Nightmare would like them back he doesn't seem to be interested in love only ruling. I can understand why but I would like ta at least see him smile at least once I bet his smile is beautiful I don't see him as a monster like everyone else does  I feel as if he needs help than that he needs help but I can't understand why would Master Nightmare need help with. I must not dillydally I have work to do and that needs to gets done I don't want to make Master Nightmare mad for not doing my job I went to the kitchen and cooked Master Nightmare his breakfast and made him some coffee.

After finishes cooking I put the food and coffee on the tray and starts walking to Masters Nightmare when I was walking there one of the maids had tripped me that cause me to fall when I had fallen I had cracked my skull I hurt so much I started crying and they all started laughing at me. Everything I had worked hard for Master Nightmare why are they causing me this much suffering I got up and ran away trying to find a place just to get away from them I don't want to be here anymore.

Nightmare P.O.V

I heard a loud sound and went to check it out and I see that there is broken glass, food, and the tray on the floor and I see one cleaning this up I want to know who was responsible for this but I don't that maids care that they have gotten away as they want me to kill them I don't see Ccino around he was supposed to bring me I found But he was to found right now. I went looking for him but I haven't seen him something must have happened to make him act like this he may be a new maid that doesn't mean that he would do this on purpose something or someone made him run away trying to hide something inside of me is making me worried about him. Why am I worried about him he is just a maid but I feel like he can be more than just that but I want to know why I have this feeling for him.

*after a few minutes*

I found him but he has a cracked skull and went unconscious I picked him up and took him to my room I layer him in my bed healed him and went to asked the maids what happened. The mais tried to lie to me about what happened to Ccino but ik that they were lying and they didn't know I can't tell that they are lying so I had killed them. I am sorry if this is short but I have been doing something I have been trying to start a tie dye business even tho they tried to lie to me so I killed them all who was involved with this and went back to Ccino who was still resting in bed. I still wonder why did he run I would hurt him since he was still new here only maids who know what going get killed for messing up or messing with me.