Prince x Reader

What do you mean I haven't updated?

Lemme know if you want more Fem!Readers but I still feel like I need more male readers so gender-neutral uwu

<><><>

"Come on Prince! You know you wanna!" Rider whined.

Prince only looked away from his phone, trying to remember what got him in the current situation of Rider, Gloves, Army, and his brother bullying him to install a stinkin' app.

The day was average, of course, Prince had met up with some friends, had some tea with N-Pacer before he was invited to a small gathering by Goggles. Prince had always liked Goggles, with how fun he was, so he accepted. 

When he got there, however, he learned that he had bailed at last second to attend something with. . .Marie? Well, that's what Prince thought he saw, but there was no way Marie knew Goggles.

(Yes I did make Goggles Agent 3)

Anyway, after that Prince had made his way to the only people he knew, and was greeted with Gloves about to be beaten up by Rider. "You motherfucker! Give me my shit back!" Emperor held Rider back as Army kept a tight grip on Gloves. Gloves only giggled as he scrolled down on what was on his phone. "Dude! You have a dating app? That is so lame!"

Rider continued to jump after him as the rest of the group made fun of him.

"This is NOT funny! Prince! Help me out here!"

The group looked over at Prince, who was awkwardly standing there. "U-uh, you shouldn't make fun of him! He could just be going through a lonely phase since no one is really interested in him like that because of his personality so-"

The whole group started to laugh harder, as Rider's face only got more red. Of anger or embarrassment, who knew?

"Oh my cod Prince, you-you need to, I can't breathe this man really called Rider a loser!" Gloves laughed.

After maybe 5 minutes, the group calmed down as Rider crossed his arms. "Whatever, it's not like Prince can get any girls. You look at him? He's just some pale boy!"

Emperor growled and rolled his eyes, "First, don't call my brother that you PITIFUL BEING, and everyone knows that Prince is bisexual. I mean, it's kinda obvious by how he checks out every male and female inkling octoling around him."

". . .and octoling." he added under his breath.

Rider only widened his eyes and looked down. Suddenly more interested in his hands than the rest of the group. Ignoring his odd behavior, Army looked over at Prince while motioning at his phone. "Oh yeah, why don't you try it, Prince? I wouldn't mind seeing you with a nice lady or guy on your arm."

Prince only froze up and blushed. He had never, considered dating. Sure he had some flings in the past but he never thought of a long-term thing. Was it time for him to look into it? Would anyone even-

"Come on Prince! You know you wanna!" Rider whined.

Prince looked away from his screen and tossed it at his brother. Fine, he'd do it.

"Fine, I'll do it. B-But just know this is bullying!-"

"Whatever now what do you want in a guy?"

"W-well. . ."

"Ooh! I know!" Gloves interrupted.

Army hit him over the head in response, "He has to write it himself Gloves."

Emperor smirked as he tossed the phone back, "No need, I just did it for him." In front of him, Prince saw a screen full of things about himself, he found it flattering, before Emperor added 'snores in his sleep' on it. "I don't snore!" Prince complained. Emperor snickered as he began swiping randomly for Prince. 

"H-hey! This is- you don't get to-"

"Hey look at this, I got you a match loverboy."

On his screen, he saw a bright 'MATCHED' on top of his and another (inkling/octoling) face on it.

Prince scrolled through your profile, seemingly in a trance as he saw how many things you had in common. The rest of the group laughed, as Prince and you texted each other for the first time.

"Hello?"

<>

"Well look at this, little ol' (Y/N) got themselves a date."

"Shu up N-Pacer"

"Rude!"