Chapter 2

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ================Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

"But who will be the one accompanying you on your expedition, my Queen?" Allura asks. 

Elizabeth became silent, thinking of the two right people to accompany her. The guardians watched as their queen decides. They wait patiently for her answer.

"Hmm..." Elizabeth says, still in thought.

Finally, She then looks at each one of her guardian knights.

" I think the most powerful here in the room would be well enough. Though, I know you, Zhazur, are capable to defend me from harm's way. Sadly, I cannot allow you to come, for I feel that your presence would scare off the people there. Lucious, you are the one and only technologist of the Kingdom. And I cannot haul you from your work since you manage the barrier outside the walls. Allura, you are the head magician of Vanheim, and I know very well of your responsibilities. Lastly, Ash---" she then turns her gaze to the small fox. She pauses as she glimpses his face.

Ash was pulling out his cute twinkling puppy eyes, hoping that his queen would allow him to accompany her. His tail wagged in the process of doing so.

He desperately wanted to see the foreign world with his own eyes. He heard so much about it from his elders, many years ago. Besides, who wouldn't when for 300 years you've been stuck in a Kingdom, filled with the same people every day? He was extremely intrigued about what it was like. After all, Vanheim was made with an artificial ecosystem that depended on his queen's power to live and prosper as it is today. But what about the outside world? How did they handle their lives after many centuries?

The rest of the guardians sigh in dismay at the boy's actions, except for Erin. Who was secretly scoffing at the fox's actions.

Elizabeth shakes her head, quickly returning to her stern look " Ash, you have the responsibility of making sure everything is in order in each faction and I can't allow you to come with me. Since the people would ask me for my presence several times. And you are the one who can handle that job while I'm gone." She instantly says in relief. Her heart was almost gotten by the little fox, but it was a good thing she had snapped out of it. Ash let out a small tear on his right eye then quickly changed to a huff of annoyance as he childishly pouts.

" That brings me to you three..." She then turns to her three Meif'wa guardians.

Erin flinched as her majesty laid eyes on her but quickly regains composure.

" Y-yes your majesty?!?" she stutters, her cheeks turning cherry red. It was clearly obvious to everyone, that the Meif'wa had feelings for their queen.

At that moment, suddenly she then realizes something from her majesty's words. " Wait, my queen! Don't you mean four?" she says in a confused tone.