"A deal's a deal"

I continue to sit on the couch, there's gotta be a way so that they have to tell me, and I have just the idea.

I'll do what they'd least expect, but I'm sure Sayu and Mr. Yagami would definitely disapprove, but what other way to gain someone's trust that to join them.

A smirk comes across my face, I'll talk with Mello tonight. I consider every possible outcome and so far the only one I've got in mind is the one that ends up with him slamming me against a wall again, but this time, with kissing.

Ugh why cant I get his stupid face out of my mind? I roll my eyes and think about how I'd demand he let me into the Mafia.

I think hard and then I have the perfect plan, my lips curl into yet, another smirk. Matt plops down onto the couch with me and smiles with cigar still in his mouth.

"I've been watching you for a bit and like, I have to ask" he laughs "whats going on in that mind of yours?" He looks curiously.

"Just thinking" I take his cigarette and get a hit, "you should lay off these Ya know, they could kill you" I say with my finger pointing and pushing against his chest.

He laughs, "aww wouldn't want that would we?" I smile and nod while getting another hit. Some guy hands him two drinks and he gestures one to me.

I should probably stay sober for when I talk to Mello, but one drink couldn't hurt. I take a sip loving the burn down my throat. "This is good" I say slurring the last word a bit.

A couple of the other guys sit with us and joke around, one keeps talking with me, "So, what's a pretty girl like you doing here?" He asks with a slight smirk.

I tease him a bit and get real close, "I have my reasons" I say taking another long sip. Matt gets my attention again and he asks "so how's it going?" He asks and sets his hand on my thigh.

I look down at his hand and he gives me a look that practically says just-go-with-it, i do as he says and he pulls me closer.

He continue to talk with everyone and the random dude keeps trying to flirt with me. Matt and I talk a bit more and he tilts up my head with his finger.

We're close, and everyone's here. "He's dangerous, just go along with me Alright?" I nod and he kisses me.

He said go along with it, so I do. I kiss him back, he pulls me onto his lap and holds me close.

After a bit he pulls away and our heads lean together, "sorry, just wanna keep you safe" he says then pulls away and talks with everyone.

The guy that was flirting with me looks annoyed, he talks with other guys and I guess I'm safe for now.

I trust him, even though sometimes the things we do.. are a little far ya know? I lay against his chest as he talks with everyone else.

I mean, he was a good kisser soo, I don't mind too much. After a bit Mello finally shows up and I get up to talk with him.

I sit beside him, "we need to talk" I say slurring my words. He observes me for a bit and takes a bite from his chocolate giving me the up down look.

"I'm listening" he says close to me, "let's talk alone." I say. He nods with a slight smirk and gets up, he grabs my hand and pulls me up.

We make our way into the hall, and into another room, almost like an office mixed with a living room.

He leads me inside and closes the door then locks it. We sit on the couch and he turns to me. "So what did you wanna talk about? Finally gave in to the bet?" He asks.

I shake my head, "I wanna join the Mafia with you and Matt." I say as as direct as possible.

He smiles and begins to laugh, as if it was a joke. "Oh your not joking" he asks through laughs. I cross my arms and scold him, "I'm serious"

He stops laughing after a bit, "you think you can just join?" He runs his finger through his hair. "Yea, can't I?" I ask

He shakes his head, "you've got a lot to learn, it's not gonna be easy Blaire, i don't think you understand how much danger you'd be in." He says.

"Okay and?" I reply slurring my words again, maybe those drinks weren't the best idea. I sit on his lap getting real close as if daring him to let me join.

He raises one eyebrow, "you think you're ready? I dunno" he says with a long sigh. "Carter would kill me, Matt wouldn't be happy about this." He says contemplating everything. "But... you could be a good addition, I mean the guys would be all over you, but, Matt and I got you." He continues to think.

"Aw cmon just let me join" I roll my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck. "If I let you join... just know, it's not as easy as it seems. You loose people, kill people, you're basically the villain of the whole thing." He says a bit sternly.

"Okay and?" I say way more seductively than I ever wanted. I can tell he's a bit amused. "I dunno, your pretty drunk anyways, maybe this is just your mind being dumb" he says. "Are you sure you're ready for this?" He asks very closely to me.

I nod, "I'm ready" my eyes gaze down at his lips, then I look away. "So am I in or what?" I ask.

"Fine" he says and I start to squeal, and he interrupts. "Under one condition though"

"And that is?" I ask smirking. "You for fit the bet, I win." He smirks.

I consider this for a bit but what's the worst that could happen? "Fine" I say very close to his lips.

"Fine" he smirks and pulls me closer. "A deals a deal" he kisses me roughly and I can't help but love it.