Orgasm Denial

||Kim namjoon|| written:@jeonxitt ||
His hands explore my body, not missing a single spot of it. He cherishes my body. No man can ever make me feel what namjoon makes me feel.
Namjoon is my husband. We were arranged marriaged but feel in love at sight. Namjoons also my first. He is the one I lost my virginity too. Ever since I felt his touch I just wanted him.
Namjoon maybe a sweet heart but a complete devil in bed and I love it. I love his dominance so much, I'm so submissive for him but I cant help it.
You love this dont you? He asked. As I shyly nodded. When I say I'm submissive to him I'm completely submitted.
Daddy needs a answer baby, he growled as he harshly bits my nipples I moan a bit at the feeling. Yes daddy, I said biting my lips.
Your so gorgeous for daddy, he mumbles. He's eyes are always filled with lust. Constantly on me. He knows the effect he has on me. My breasts and my neck is filled with purple Mark's.
You think you deserve a good fuck baby? He asks. Yes! Yes! I do daddy, I say desperately.
I've been good daddy! I said so he stops teasing and just fucks me. He slapped my ass real hard making me moan loud.
You're lying to daddy baby, you daddy hates lies right? Daddy saw you touching yourself and now you lied to daddy so you'll a punishment for being a slut.
He thrusts his two fingers inside and I moan in pain. His fingers moving quickly. With no time I was moaning his name.
N-namjoon ah!!
Thats not my name slut ,He says slaps my ass hard again. With no time he found my g-spot. I was about to hit my orgasm but he removed his fingers.
I was so frustrated, why did he do that!? He looks at me with a smirk but I have a bit anger in mine. He didnt let me reach my oragasm Its so ugh!! I just glare at him.
Wow now babygirl now you give daddy looks huh? He said in the raspy voice. I shiver as I can see I'm pissing him off. He chokes me with his long muscular hands.
I-im sorry daddy-
He removes his hands and takes of his boxers. Without any warning he is in me. The sudden pain making me close my eyes. His thrusts are fast and deep while his hands are massing my boobs.
I can feel my oragsm again and he doesnt let me reach it again. This punishment is worse than everything. I'm getting pleasured but not at the same time.
His mischievous smiles whenever he sees my expressions when I dont hit my orgasm. I keep moaning his name.
Daddy please!! Please daddy I beg you...I said. I badly want to reach my high he wont let me though. Then you should have been a good girl baby, he said still thrusting in me.
I'm sorry daddy I didnt mean to touch my self it's just that -
Just what huh?!! He yelled.
Urghh! I was shy to ask you.. I said still embarrassed.
You know daddy hates you touching yourself right?
Y-yeah I'm sorry-
I own this body I own you, you belong to me, he said chocking me and turning me on even more.
I was about to reach my oragsm for I dont know what time, and he pulled out. I was exhausted and not satisfied.
I hope you've learnt a lesson baby, he said kissing my shoulders. I nodded.
We should do this again i love seeing you begging for me, wanting to get fucked by me I love the face you make when you cant reach your oragasm, he said with a smirk.
You did so good for daddy though..I'll give you a reward, he said smiling.