Chapter 17

[AN: Oh, ehm... I am hoping that you haven't forgotten this book yet, guys! I can't express how sorry I am that I went MIA for so long. When I am updating this, the first thing I saw was, "Updated a year ago," and I was like... O.O

Anyways, forgive me, my lovelies! This chap wll probably scream 'WTF' but hey, I am getting back on my feet! Leave me some comments, please? I'll love you forever~~]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

“Is there a way to take Helion out of me?”

“What? Why?” Lucifer immediately questioned, the surprise and puzzlement clear in his face.

“So I could fucking punch him!” I stomped my foot when he laughed. “I'm not kidding! It’s not funny!”

“But, baby—“

“I can't take it, okay?! Just one more push from him and it’ll drive me insane! Or maybe that’s what you want…”

“Hey, now—“

“Oh, my God…” My eyes widened as I gasped, not because of my mentioning of you-know-who, but of the realization that just dawned me. “You both want me out of the picture.”

“Trevor!”

“You want me to go mad so Helion could completely take over my body… so you two could be together… fuck, I feel so used…”

“Enough!” Lucifer grabbed my shoulders and forcibly pushed me against a wall, using his body to restrain me. Not that I would have the strength to resist, anyway.

Just the thoughts that I voiced out made me weak already. Was he—

“No, I'm not disposing you, abandoning you, or whatever stupidity you are conjuring right now! Okay?! Are you listening to me?!” he shook me, and I could just feebly nod as I stared up at him, wide eyed. “I WANT WORDS!”

“Okay! Okay! fucking calm down, man…”

“Good.” He released me, composing himself and straightening his clothes.

Why did it feel like we were back to beginning?

I sighed, scratching me cheek with a finger. “Do me a favor, and not call me Helion. Ever.” I hear ‘him’ protesting, whining inside my head, but I ignored him. I was the one alive, the one with the body, so he could just suck it up and shut that gaping hole in his face.

Lucifer chuckled. “I could get used to your arguing with yourself.” I glared at him, daring him to kid one more. “I promise, Trevor. No more, Helion,” he said, rolling his eyes but pulling me to him anyways. I let him, hiding my smile, although I bet he already knew about it. “Now, will you tell me why you wanted to go back through the Gates?”