Origins of the Red String of Fate

The Origins of the Red String of Fate

The unset legend of the String of Fate (also known as the thread of destiny) comes from East Asia a belief that features in the Chinese as well as Japanese legends. According to myths, lovers that are destined to be together would be connected by a red thread and are bound together regardless of time, place or circumstances. This thread was said to be inescapable and whatever the circumstances may be endured, it will eventually lead each other back together which shares the same concept of soul mates and twin flames.

“An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."

References:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_string_of_fate

http://www.zensationalliving.com/blog/2012/04/the-red-string-of-destiny/

YOU MAY SKIP TO THE NEXT PAGE

________________________________________________

A/N:

Reincarnation is not only a religious belief and of souls being recycled. I was reading a book one time and I apologize that I’ve forgotten the name of it but the author’s idea of reincarnation is quite interesting. The author’s point of view is that reincarnation is another chance to re-live life as someone new to fix or make up for the things that he/she had missed out in their past life.

So I was thinking, if we were to be reborn to make up for the things we have missed out in our past life what could it be when we have no memories of what we were in the past? Then I thought, if this thread of fate is tied around us to our soul mates, maybe we were given another chance in life to reunite your other twin until it’s fulfilled. When I think about it again; “ – are destined lovers, regardless of time, place, or circumstances”,  soul mates that are lost in time as well as star-crossed lovers are circumstances that cannot be avoided but if they are truly belong with each other, no matter what they’ll find their ways back together whether it is in the next life or the next next next life.

P.S Before you click to the very next page where the story begins, I would like to tell you to believe in love no matter how many  times it hurts because we fall for the wrong person is that we just tripped over one of the many threads in the world till we finally fall head over heels for the one who is at the other end.