Enstrom Buy Candy Turtles

Enstrom's confections are unconditionally guaranteed and are certified Kosher dairy products under the direct guidance of the Scroll K/ Vaad Hakashrus of Denver.

Welcome to Enstrom Candies, home of World Famous Almond Toffee and other fine confections including chocolate assortments, truffle assortments and turtles. We also have gift boxes, gift baskets and customized message sleeves to assist send that best present to that special individual or group. We also have several retail places in Colorado where you can search all of our wonderful items.

Our all-natural, World Famous Almond Toffee is crafted from an ideal mix ... fresh California almonds, sweet cream butter and pure cane sugar, covered in a generous layer of rich chocolate and sprinkled with crushed almonds. Also be sure to experience our exquisite collection of smooth creams, fresh-roasted nut clusters and delectable chews, covered with luscious milk and dark chocolate. Simply the best.

Enstrom's World Famous Almond Toffee is a hand-crafted confection that, once tasted, is never ever forgotten. From its modest starts in a small-town Colorado candymaker's kitchen area, Enstrom's toffee has actually become a world-class, internationally known confection. Still made from the traditional recipe lovingly handed down from generation to generation, this luxurious toffee has developed into the go-to present for candy connoisseurs.

Enstrom's World Famous Almond Toffee is perfect for any special day, but there's no need to await Christmas to reward your friends (and yourself) with this melt-in-your-mouth toffee with a satisfying crunch. Our household's labor of love is the best gift for your family and friends, no matter the celebration.

Do not be shocked if you find yourself designing brand-new holidays just for the excuse to indulge.

Source: [http://youtu.be/BpoBqmmNx1Y candy movie]