Twenty Five

~💜~

~💜~

It's been eight weeks since I started the project. Today, my ninth week is starting and I'm working on Jimin's studio. Up until now, every member loved my final design of the studio. Yoongi and I worked great together, he actually spend a lot of time with me trying to figure out how I do my job and that first week was absolutely amazing.

Every ARMY knows Yoongi is a serious person, he takes his work very serious. But every ARMY also knows that Yoongi can be the softest person you will ever meet. Especially when he's around the maknae line. He has a soft spot for Taehyung and I loved having a first row seat to their interactions. Taehyung can come in at any time and Yoongi will drop whatever he's working on and make time for him. He's like that with every member, but it looked like he had a special place in his heart for Taehyung and it was truly adorable to see it happen right in front of me and witness it.

Working with Hoseok was a lot of fun. He's a colorful person and it gets reflected in his studio. Working with Hoseok was something else. He put all of his trust in me and told me to share my second to last design with him so that I could change whatever it was that he wouldn't like. Even though he didn't believe that I could design something for him that he didn't like.

So, like I promised, I showed him my second to last design. He actually did make a couple of changes, but those changes simply revolved around his desk and it's location in his studio.

Namjoon was a different story all together, working with Namjoon was nothing like working with the other three members. He had his own ideas and I loved hearing about them. He wasn't as involved as Yoongi, but way more than Hoseok and Jin involved themselves in the process of me designing their studio's.

When working with Namjoon, I wasn't allowed to start creating a design until he had shared every single idea he had with me. Which I had some trouble with. The way I work is creating while listening, so I can see if his idea's work for the space that I need to design. After listening to his idea's, I started to see if I could make it work. Sadly on the second day, I had to disappoint him and explain why some of his idea's weren't going to be an option. He took it like a fucking champion though, quickly adapted and together we started trying to figure out a design that he would love and Bang Si-Hyuk would accept.
After a lot of work and many, many designs.. we finally figured something out and got it approved.

Every two weeks - on Saturday, the boys have invited me for dinner as a thank you for the extra hours and hard work I put into their studio's. They never stop praising me and my work and honestly, it still makes me shy. It really doesn't matter that it's been eight weeks and that I've had four 'thank you' dinners with them. I can't get used to the fact that I'm spending time with them and even more so that they love spending time with me.