Part 3

Leo pulled at his shirt fabric around his neck.

"I think it's a little small."

"You think, flame-boy!?" Piper shouts astounded.

It had been a week since the Argo meeting, and Leo had grown more enormous since then. He was now so tall that both Chiron and Frank Zhang barely came up to his shoulders. He had to be about 8 feet tall now.

Every inch of him was covered in bulging, bulky muscles, he looked like a Latino Hulk. His inflected buckets were slightly bigger than basketballs and his arms were almost as long as Piper herself who could look straight ahead into his massive abs with six cell-phone sized muscles composing them. Positioned a few inches above Pipers head was a set of massive pecs that were each at-least six inches thick. Each of Leo's hands could wrap around and crush Pipers head if he wanted (not that he would ever) and each of his muscular thighs was wider than her torso, calves just as wide and large feet bigger than her head (and you know what they say about people with big feet).

He had woken up a few days ago with his pajamas ripped and all his clothes too small, and he was just close to seven feet then. Thankfully Annabeth and some of the other Athena kids were nice enough to weave him some new clothes, including a camp half-blood shirt and green cargo shorts he was currently wearing plus a lengthened tool belt. As well as a few in even larger sizes just in case he wasn't done growing. Plus he made himself some metal shoes for his large feet. They actually shifted like fabric under his weight.

"I'm sure Annabeth won't mind making you another shirt. Hopefully you don't get any bigger."

"Calypso has been monitoring my power levels. She said she sensed it was dying down a few days ago. I think I'm done."

"Well that's good." Says Piper. "I mean you accidentally broke Frank's arm armwrestling with him a few days ago. We do t need you any bigger."

"Don't worry about that, that's why Chiron gave me these." Leo said pointing to the metal bands on his wrists. "They're supposed to help me control my strength. Also limit my flames, so I don't accidentally burn New York to the ground."

Piper chuckled. "To think, you used to be the smallest weakest demigod. Now both Percy and Jason spend most of their free time at the gym because if you."

"They're going to have heart attacks when they see me now." Leo said flexing.

RIIIP!

A large split formed behind Leo's back.

"Need a needle hot stuff?" Drew asked flirtatiously from the Aphrodite cabin, while the rest of the older Aphrodite girls were standing behind her either gawking or giggling.

"No thanks." Leo says flatly.

"Leave him alone Drew." Piper says.

"Oh come on Piper, just because your canon leader doesn't mean you should hog all that muscle for yourself." Drew exclaimed.

"I'm not!" Piper shouts offended. "He's with Calypso." She turns to Leo. "By the way how does she feel about all this?"

Leo smirked.

————————

Meanwhile Calypso was in her room, she was smiling proudly at the empty vial of growth powder which had been given to her by Aphrodite to "spice up" their love life.

It worked wonders, her once tiny boyfriend was now enormous, and strong enough to wrestle her father to a stand-still. And thanks to the bracelets she had fashioned and given to Chiron to give to Leo, she was unconcerned about the gods considering him a threat. Plus the fact that Aphrodite stated she could reverse it if she feels like it.

She wondered if she should tell Leo what she did. He might get mad at first but she could tell by the way he was flexing in the mirror he liked his new body. Plus his aura was so potent and strong now no monster would dare come within ten miles of him.

Of course in addition to having to get some custom made clothes Leo had to scale-up their place so he could stand without hitting his head.

But thanks to the mist when they went on a dinner date in New York the other day he only appeared to then as a six-foot-six guy.

That reminded Calypso that she should order some food for them for dinner tonight. One downside to this was that she was going to have to order ALOT of food.