(Chapter 12)(baby's here)

(Zayne's p.o.v)

"Come on your almost there". I say. Joanna had tears streaming down her cheeks. Then we heard the beautiful sound of our son crying.
"Zayne, look at him, he's beautiful, so handsome like his daddy". Joanna says.
"So what we gonna name him?" I asked her. My phone rang. "Riley?" I say confused by the name on my phone. "Why is she calling?" I asked to no one in particular.
I answered.

Me: hello?

Riley: Zayne how's the baby!

Me: fine, healthy, happy.

Riley: I hate to put a damper on the good news, of a healthy baby; but...

She stopped and began to cry. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked her gently. "It's Brantley, he was on his way there to the hospital to see the baby, he told me to stay here, and ... He.. He's been in a car accident.""the police came to the house, he's gone." Riley cried.

"No". I say. Joanna looked up from our little healthy baby bundled up in her arms. "What's wrong honey?" Joanna asked. "Nothing baby, I'll be back okay, I gotta go help Riley , um Abel will stay with you till, you know we get everything straightened out okay." I say not wanting to worry her.
I went out into the waiting room and motioned Abel to me. He got up and came to me. "Yeah, how'd it go". Abel asked. "It went great but, Riley called.. Brantley's dead". I say. "What?" Abel says. "I need you to stay with Joanna till I get this figured out." I say. Abel nodded. "So what'd ya name him?" Abel asked. "Jaxson ""but it's spelled J.A.X.S.O.N". I say. "Cool, so whatcha gonna do about Brantley ?" Abel asked. "I'll let ya know when I figure it all out, I'll keep ya updated, just don't tell Joanna yet okay, just ... Be with her". I say Abel nodded.