Chapter 7

"How old are you now?" He says. I look towards him and realize he's crying. "17" I say to him. He grabs me and hugs me. I hug him back. "I'm so sorry" he says. "It's Alright. I just wish it was me that day instead of him" I say as the fireworks stop and the wheel starts to move again and we reach the bottom. I wipe the tears away. "Thanks mark" I say to the guy as I grab Michaels hand. "No problem" he says. We walk off. "And so ever since then I've hung out with them. They are a handful but they have a sweet side. Still when they get mad I tell them instead of hitting someone to hit me instead. It's what I've known to do" I say to him. "So if you ever think about hitting your brother. You hit me instead" I say to him.

"No I couldn't" he says. "But I'm letting you" I say as we near the guys. I smile at the guys as I look past them and see a couple guys messing with Star and laddie. I walk up to them. "Can I help you" the guys says to me. I look at him. "Yeah your messing with my sister and little brother. Back off" I say as I grab laddies and stars hand. "I can't do that" he says. I look at him as I take star and laddie to David and the gang. I walk back to the guys as I play with his hair. I look at his eyes. I lean in moving to his ear as his heart beat quickens and breathing is heavy. "Oh but you would" I say as I kick him.

"I don't like hurting people. But when it comes to family I do exactly just that" I say smirking and walking back. As I feel myself getting yanked back I let out a giggle. "You wanna play" he whispers in my ear as his friends stare at me. I smirk as I see my friends looking at me. "Yeah, follow me and we can go play" I whisper as I walk out of his arms and smile at the guys. They smile at me and start cheering. I grab Michaels hand.

'Take laddie to sam' 'alright' he says.

I see them walk away as I turn and grab marko's hand and we walk down to the Beach. Far away from the board walk. I start a bonfire. "I thought we were gonna play with you not your friends" one of the guys say. I turn and smirk at David. "We are playing" I say to him. I turn to Marko as he connects our lips. I then hears screams. "Go" I say pulling away from Marko. I start to walk away back to the board walk. As I walk to the comic book store and see all the guys talking with laddie and making him laugh. I smile as he turns around and screams my name. I hold my arms out as he runs into them and hugs me . I swing him around and set him back down. "Did they treat you good" I say to him. "Yes" he says back. I walk to the guys and behind the counter. I grab another lollipop. "Your allowed to do that" Sam says. I look at him. "I'm this idiots ex girlfriend. I'm allowed to do anything" I say giggling as I point to Alan.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Alan says kissing my cheek as I smile at him. "Are you gonna stay here or go home with Michael or David" he says. "I haven't made up my mind yet" I say giggling. "With me duh" Edgar says. I let out a giggle as Michael glares at him and Alan slaps him in the head. I walk up to him and give him a hug as he starts giggling with me. "You guys are stupid. I love you" I say giggling. "Cmon laddie I'll walk you to Dwayne" I say smiling. We walk outside and to Max's video store where the bike racks are. I see them getting on their motorcycles. "I'll see you tomorrow yeah" I say to laddie. He shakes his head yes and runs to Dwayne getting on the back of his motorcycle.

I turn back and look at David. "So are you guys dating" he says pointing behind me towards Michael. "No but I guess there is something there" I say to him. "I'm not sure yet. All of you boys are making my mind go different ways to who I really want" I say smiling. "I'll see you tomorrow" I say again. They start the motorcycles and I wave them off. I take a deep breath. I turn around to Michael. "My house?" He says. "I'm Not sure if my dad wants me to go with him or not but if anything I'll go with you if he doesn't want me to go home with him" i say. We walk to Max's video store. "You kids about ready to go home?" Lucy says.

"Yes" Michael answers. "So then I'll see you tomorrow" max says. "Yeah" I say smiling. He smiles as we walk out. "Uhm let me go get sam" I say to Lucy and Michael. I take a deep breath not feeling so good all of a sudden. I walk into the comic book store and let out a whimper as I get a strong pain in my stomach. "Hey you alright" Alan says "yeah" I say. "Cmon sam" I say. "I'll see you guys tomorrow" I say smiling at them as me and Sam walk out. We walk to the car as I get in the back with Michael this time. I lay my head on his shoulder as I hold my stomach. I notice he's doing the same thing. I close my eyes for a good second untill I feel his hand in a place I never thought I would

Agh! Y'all know what gonna happen next?! Hope you like it!