Chapter 16

Walking into campus feels so good. Its a new a chapter and time to start a new life. I find clothes to make me look presentable. Luckily i had done some clothing shopping. I wore something not too short and not too long.

I picked a denim shorts and a red tee. I left my hair untied. While trying to find my way around and looked at all the people. Molly and i are not doing the same courses so we are not together during the day.

My first lecture for the day is yoga. What a good way to start the day. I go to the locker rooms to change into yoga clothes. I was so amazed to see how the locker room looked. It had showers and benches it also had single lockers for us to put our stuff in.

"looking at the lockers reminded me of high school and all the nonsense we would store there."

The good old days. I miss them so much. So i went to yoga and it was so relaxing. It really loosened me up. I feel so good righ now. Once I was done i took a quick rinse in the shower and put my normal clothes back on.
Then i went to my next lecture which was english major. I decided to take it because i love reading. On my wzy there i spotted someone. Someone who i think i have seen before. He looks so familiar but it seems that i cannot seem to recognize him. So i decided to approach him. And when i did it did not turn out well. He didn't recognize me at first. But when i told him where we had met. He realised. Turns out he lied to me about his name. His name is HARDIN SCOTT.
And not what he had told me.

Forget that he lied to me he is one of the only boys that i became friends with. Although this was almost three years ago,i remember rhe good times we had. So after he found out who I was we decided to sit together during the lecture so that we could catch up on life.

Turns out that he still did not find the perfect girlfriend. He dated about 3 girls in the past years and none of them worked out for him. That really made me smile. What if hes the one for me.

I mean seriously,
"i have never dated anyone or been asked out."

I would love to be in a relationship with a guy like him. But also he isnt the same guy who i met last summer.

This one had a nose ring and some tattoos on his arm'. Im not sure if he has any under his clothes. But still this makes my dream even more true.

(i always wanted someone tall znd handsome. Someone with tattoos that are simple yet dreamy.)

_____________________________________

Guys guess what 😁😁😁😁
My guy friend from the cruise is back
Will he be the one I want
Read more to find out.

I wanna make new friends. Message me to be apart of the group.

______ ________ _______ _______ ___ __ _ __ _