10

|| Chuuya ||

Beep...

What's is this faint beeping. 

Beep...

Huh? Where am I?

Beep...

My eyelids starting to lift. When my eyes fully open, I was meet by a blinding light and a white ceiling.

Why does it looked familiar?

"Chuuya?"

That voice?! Right! Dazai! I suddenly turn around and found the brunette smiling at me.

"Welcome back," He said softly. He was wearing a light and relief smile before he taken my had and nuzzle in it.

"We woken up a week ago and we thought you will wake up at the same time with us. The doctor said that they seen signs that you have a chance of waking up. And I'm... I'm relief that you did, Chuuya."

His voice. It was so soft. So gentle. So loving. Then the memory in that illusion Dream came back to me. We confessed. And Dazai said he loved me. He really loved me.

Tears slipped from my eyes as I pulled him closer using his bolo tie and crushed our lips together. I kissed him like his is going to me my last and I can feel he felt the same.

It took us long to parted and we both heavily panting when we did. He rest his forehead to mine and rest his right hand to my cheek and caressed it so gently.

"I'm really sorry Chuuya, I hope we could had a new start." He said. His tone was pleading and I really want it too. I cave and hugged him. Burying my face on his shoulder.

"I would love too."

*

Epilogue

It taken me months to fully recover. On those days, Dazai had been with me. He was accompanying me in my whole journey of recovery.

Everyone on both our work visited us. Surprisingly, the ADA and PM was actually decent. Both Boss and Fukuzawa didn't start a fight. And the ADA welcome me as one of their family too in a warm manner.

It was actually very generous of them. The boss and Dazai's boss agree on a truce by using us. If me and Dazai broken up, the deal with both Surperiors well be broken.

And I learn that Ane-san and Yosano was in relationship too. As well Atsushi and Ryuu. Now we only teased out boss.  Because we also see this chemistry in them.

Of course, Me and Dazai start officially dating. That bastard was actually very gentle that it made me jealous to those girls he already dated in the pass.

Oda was surprisingly tied to Ango. I really didn't thought of it. But another tease for foureyes then. Really, Dazai childishness is starting to rub on me.

And now though...

Dazai propose to me. And actually it was very sappy. Which didn't suits him. He, at first he start to insult me, of course that will never die, and well I did enjoy watching him dodge while I kick him. But then he went to be the emotional person I never came to see.

He said many things that hurts and made me want to loved him more until the end. And I did say yes on the end of his longest speech.

To celebrate it, I cooked for him. Only for him. We after all enjoyed our time together alone. On the dinner we planned and yes.

The dream I had became real. Dazai said after we got married we're going to retire and settled on France, adopt kids and had pets.

It was so sweet of him to consider that I want a pet dog. Actually I just want to teased him but then he take it seriously. And it's really sweet. And cute of him.