Page 1

Once upon a time, there was a pack of daisy seeds, and, on this particular day the seeds were especially and exceptionally excited. it was seed planting day! They would finally leave their happy little pack-the only home they ever knew- and grow into beautiful daisies. They were going to be beautiful daisies! The little seeds talked all day and morning about this exciting moment that was going happen about the beautiful daisies they would become! They imagined their what amazing white petals they would have surrounding their fuzzy little golden-yellow center. Sam was excited but it seemed he was more nervous than excited in all honesty. He was downright scared to his little seed point. "Oh dear! How will I know which way to grow? What if I grow down instead of up or up instead of down or down and around oh dear! I've never grow before how will I know what to do?! What if the weather is too cold? I'm freeze my little petals off or what if it's to hot and I burn to a crisp?! Oh dear! Oh dear what will I do?" Such thoughts were running through Sam little seed brain, but sam wasn't alone he has a friend his best friend Stanley who could not help but laugh at his friend's panic melt down. "Dude calm down before you're mistaken for one of those jumping beans instead of a daisy. Not that there's anything wrong with being a jumping bean but still stop panicking or you will spilt your cotyledon before it's even time!"