*Knowing the Cast*

Brianna Rena Williams is 17 years old. Her mother died a year ago. She still can't function or think. Her and Her mother weren't on good terms when she past away. Brianna still regrets that.

Her dad found love for another but Brianna didn't approve. His new soon to be wife has a daughter Brianna's age.
Even tho Brianna is suffering she has that one thing to keep her moving on.

The necklace her mother gave her.
It meant a lot to Brianna so she'd wore it every single day.
The necklace said "That Yungin Of Mine."

Even tho it was silly, it keep her from crying every night.
Brianna knows that her mother is watching her, so she try's to pretend as if she was here guiding her through life.

Ciara Johnson is 17 years old. She has an older brother named Carlos. Ciara is a close friend to Brianna. Ciara never knew what it would feel like to have a mom who past away.
Ciara's dad left her mom when she was like 13 years old. Her dad never even bothered to call or even stay in touch with them.

Ciara knows that her father made a new family with his new wife.

Ciara speaks her mind. She's not afraid to say anything to nobody. She'll tell you how she feels about you in a heartbeat!

DeShawn Bomen is 18 years old. He's a close friend to Ciara and Brianna. He has his own friends but at the end of the day he knows he could trust Cj and Bre with anything.

DeShawn got kicked out of his mama's house by his father.
DeShawn ain't really like his father and his father didn't like him.

His father was the thing that made him tuff, and strong. DeShawn practically fought his dad every day.

DeShawn had no where to go, so he decided to live with his Aunt on his mother's side.

She was the only real person he could talk to besides Cj and Bre.

_______________________________________•__•____________

**(Aaleeyah Petty)**Brianna in the MM

Hey I know that name...

It's from Lost And Found.

Yeah but it's not her, her.

I wanted to make a new story so the juices in my brain can come back up. I feel like I've been drained.

I've been writing Lost And Found for too long.

I know that I've got only got 8 chapters published but I've got 8 out of 19 published for that story!

I wanna take it slow first...

But anyways ENJOY!!!✌️