3

Robert met Jimmy at the front door of his flat. The two boys sprawled onto the neatly-made bed, catching breath before Jimmy grasped the guitar beside.

"You're bloody good at what you do," he awed, eyeing the acoustic, "but you know that already."

Jimmy smiled. "Thank you, Robert." And set the guitar back aside.

"No one in their right minds would suspend a brilliant guitarist like you. I mean, if this new riff of yours is really yours. But still. Who cares? You're just so talented, Jim,"

The older boy lit a cigarette.

"You've ought to quit smoking though," said Robert.

Jimmy carried on with the cigarette without an answer.

Robert swatted the smoke out of his hand, bringing it to his lips before blowing the fumes and throwing it to the bin.

"What's up with you?" protested Jimmy.

"I'm your friend. I want you to get better,"

"Why? What's your problem with me?"

"Look at yourself. You can't go a day without a smoke or a joint. I bet that guitar is heavier than you are at this point. You don't look healthy at all,"

"Just," he paused.

. . . well, God, this is my house. You should leave if you've got a problem."

Robert scoffed. Huh. Intimidated by an angered Jimmy, he stood and walked in through the out door.

(HAHAHHA YES IM NOT SORRY FOR THE CRINGEY REFERENCE)

"Sorry for offending you, James."

"Robert? Oh no, don't leave yet! Not when it's flooding, my love,"

Well shit.

"Oh, I'll be fine Mrs Page. It can't be that bad—"

13:30

Goldengodpercy : Guess what lads

Bonzo315 : Yes Percy

Johnpauljones : ?

Goldengodpercy : Jimmy got mad and kicked me out of his flat but his mum said it's flooding and I can't leave

Goldengodpercy : So I'm awkwardly sat in the living room cos he cussed me out

Bonzo315 : Ohhh shit

Johnpauljones : What is it this time

Goldengodpercy : His heroin addiction/smoking habits

Zosojimmy : ...

Zosojimmy : I can see your chats dumbass

Bonzo315 :

Johnpauljones : Gross

Bonzo315 : "giMmE mY hEroiN"

Zosojimmy : Where the fuck did you get that photo of me