Author's Note - 3/16/21

Hello, dear readers!

As you can see, I've taken Fight down from Wattpad for the time being. If you don't follow me or you didn't see my posts, let me explain why.

I wrote Fight when I was 14 years old, and it was an incredible experience. Wattpad was a bit smaller back then, and with your support, Fight made its way into the Watty Awards in 2012. Not only that; it came out as the runner-up in Historical Fiction! I have you all to thank for that. That experience gave me confidence to keep writing. Even now, after years of not being able to commit much time to writing and to Wattpad itself, the experience of writing Fight has given me something to look forward to. Because of Fight, I know what it's like to be supported by readers. Because of Fight, I know what it's like to finish writing a novel! Because of Fight, I get excited about diving into any given writing project.

It's been nearly eleven years since I wrote it. My writing style has grown and changed; so has my experience of the world and of the topics I attempted to write about when I was 14. Fight gave me so much; I owe it the chance at new life.

So, with that said, I hope you can get excited with me. I'll be rewriting Fight (and continuing the series I planned for it) as time allows! I'm not putting a halt on my other project (The Way of the Sea), so please understand that it will be a slow process. But I want you all to know what's going on with this little story that means so much to me.

My plan is to keep everyone updated here, so be sure to add this book to your library to stay in-the-know.

Thanks guys! I wouldn't be where I am today without all of you!

Brianna Gilmore