Chapter 1

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ================Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

While sitting at my favorite spot on my own balcony, I carefully gripped the pot's handle. Tilting it downward and slowly, tea had poured down from its snout into my teacup. I briskly blow the heat first, then slowly put the teacup near my rosy lips. I then take a sip from the cup itself. The distinct texture of the prepared tea I brew was bitter but slowly sweetened as it reached the sides and back of my tongue. It by heart was a lovely mixture of honey and lemon flavor. It savored my tongue in delight and instantly made my mind much calmer. I then quickly placed my teacup down at the table. 

I look below my balcony, seeing the outside gates of my castle. I observe the little children playing on the streets and the smiles of every one of my people. 

This made me chuckle a little. 

Remembering fond memories where I at least enjoyed my reign and the sad ones...   

I then turn back at my teacup, staring at its sight. I partially close my eyes and laid back on my chair. 

Slowly drowning myself into my deepest thoughts as eternal silence take place...

.

.

.

.

.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

" Lady Elizabeth, may I enter?" a voice coming from outside the door.

I let out an exasperated sigh.

" Come in." I promptly ordered.

As I declared those words, the door creaked wide-open. Instantly revealing my trusted advisor, Shreya, who stood tall. Her red hair reached up to her muscled shoulders, she naturally wore her gold headband that covered her forehead. Shreya had her radiant white, silk dress that comfortably reached up to her knee caps. And her signature golden chest-plate and other golden accessories that she conveniently wore around her neck, ankles, and flexible wrists.

She stands elevated with no emotion. Her hawk eyes staring right at me.

The room was once again quiet as I held my teacup once more. I took a sip and felt the now slightly cold tea drench inside my mouth. 

" It's rude to stare," I said, gently placing the teacup on the table.

 "Tell me right now...Have you already done what I ordered you to do so?" I ask with no hesitation, my eyes meeting hers. 

On cue, Shreya instantly kneeled down at the same time placed her fist against her heart. " Forgive me, my queen," she says. " I have accomplished what you have promptly ordered me to do. The rest of the guardian knights anticipate you inside the Table of Templar, my lady." she respectfully says.