How you meet.

Casey: You were at a party with your friends, they left you in the kitchen by the drinks to go talk to some people when you were approached by Casey. You got talking and had exchanged numbers by the end of the night.

Barclay: You were friends with Barclay's sister Taylor. You went to hers one night and meet the family. Barclay couldn't keep his eyes of you all night.

Reece: You were with your friends going to see the new film 'The Maze Runner'. The movie theatre was packed. When you found your seats you sat down not noticing you were sat next to a good looking lad. When you finally realised you quickly looked at him only to find him already looking at you.

Charlie: It was your first day at your new school. You walked through the gates, feeling someone's eyes on you. You turn round to see a boy stood against a wall staring at you. He starts walking into the school smirking at you.

Chris: You were visiting some family in Ireland and were all out for a meal, when your cousin walked in with a boy you didn't recognise next to him. Your cousin and the boy sit opposite you, he introduces himself as Chris. you spend the whole night smiling at each other .

Tom: You decided to go to watch your little brothers football game for once. He'd been begging for months and you finally gave in. When you got there your little brother ran over to an older lady around your age. He called you over so you went, he introduced you to the new coach Tom. You stood talking to Tom for a couple of minutes and you hit it off.

Jake: Your friend was getting a tattoo and someone convinced you to go with her. After 10 minutes of being there a boy with tattoos and stretchers walked in. You couldn't stop looking at him. He obviously felt eyes on him so turned round and smirked at you and winking too.

James: You were out with some friends shopping when you bumped into someone dropping some of your bags. You apologised to the person countless times, when you finally looked up you were stood face to face with a tall, good looking lad and were speechless. Before you could turn round to your friends he spoke asking your name and seeing if you wanted to go for a coffee for making up to bumping into each other.

-------
A/n sorry if they're rubbish or there's any mistakes I did them quickly.
🙈🙈