Chapter Nine

Recap

"We're not even half way done"

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................
P.O.V
Sam

I whimper when he said that, why must people be punished my mother just swatted my hand and I was done. My father..........yea. I looked at Jake, but he was looking a Luke. I walked out the living room.

"Sam!" I heard Jake call me, I kept walking until the kitchen. I heard Jake enter after me.

"Sam, he needs to be disciplined."

"Do you not remember what happen to him, it wasn't even three days away Jake he was screaming bloody murder!!!!"

He looked shock cause I never scream or shout, but I already starting to love him as if he was my own child. He made one mistake big whop. I seen "babies" say inappropriate words to the parents and the parents do nothing but, laugh.

"Sam," I looked up he was walking slowly towards me, "how about we give him three choices?" I think that would be fair I mean he would know this time what is coming. I noodled my head.

"What are the choices?" I hoping he's not going to give him three really f*** up choices. That would really upset me.

"Well I was thinking giving him, like two bad BAD choices and one easy one." He paused thinking, "How about 1. Act like a baby, he will probably think no, but when he hears the other two choices he would accept, choice one." I hooded and he hug me.

"Jake, we're going to have to have to use some cream, so his bum will get better quicker." He laugh a little,

"Ow!!" He rubbed the side of his head.

"Stop laughing!!!!" He kissed the side of my head, I really do hope that Luke pick choice 1. We walked in the living seeing Luke trying to get comfortable. Jake sign and sat beside him.

P.O.V
Luke
9:30pm

My bum is burning, I probably won't be able to sit for like a WEEK!!!! correctly. I sniffle as I looked down on the ground, Jake said that he's not even half way done. I'm going to be hurting forever at this point. I wiggle a little trying to get comfortable, but winced as my nappy rub against my bum. I felt someone sit beside me, I turned my head to see great the only person I wanted. He picked me up setting me on his lap. Not a good idea.

"Ow ow ow." This hurt so bad, at least now I know who not to piss off in public. I heard Jake sign from, behind me. I turned around and he had a smirk on his face.

Bitch.

"Since Sam, wants to go soft on you you get a choice......for what your next punishment be."

"I'm not going soft!!" I smiled a little seeing him happy- Wait!!!!! I smile cause he happy!! I shake my head, winced, cause of me bum. Speaking of bum I hope they have cream.I started to think about them letting me pick my punishment, a least I know what my punishment will be. I wished I would've gotten a choice in my life. Want to see my choices well not choices it's like a list yea that, MY list want to see?

1. My mom die
2. My Dad trying to kill me
3. Vampires kidnapped me
4. Fucking forced me to be a baby!!!!!
5. I can't move or use my legs
6. I get basically tormented

And it goes on. Jake was moving his hand in the front of my face, I looked at him.

"You zoned out, now your choices are,
1. Act like a baby
2. Enema punishment.
3. 50 more spankings by me." He looked at me waiting for my answer. Lord

Okay I'm definitely NOT picking choice three, I don't even know what choice number two is, I guess I have to act like a baby if I want to be able to sit again. But that mean even in public. Maybe that extra 50 spanks won't be so bad.

"Oh and if your wondering what is choice number 2 is it, when a person place a tube up your bum, pushing water inside of you, just saying it's really painful." He said looking at Sam whose was putting a great deal of interest in the floor. I sign, I'm definitely not get that water thing. Guess it's a baby.

"I guess, choice number 1." God I'm really going to be wishing for the extra spanking after this. Sam head bolted up he had the biggest smile on his face. Oh God.

"That's mean you HAVE to call me and Jake, Daddy!!" He was almost jumping up.

"As long if I don't have to sound like a baby, I'm fine I guess." I felt Jake kiss the top of my head.

"How about we go over the rules again?" Sam nodded.

"1. You call use as Daddy, and if you don't, you'll find out what will happen."

"2. You have to be fed now." My eyes almost popped out my head, there really want me to be their baby!!!

"3. No cursing."

"4. No hitting."

"5. I don't think I have to go over the nappy one do I?" I blushed a little, being in a nappy is so embarrassing. Sam smile seeing my reaction. Jake continue on.

"6. You'll drink out a bottle every afternoon, morning and night.

7. Hmmmmmmm you'll have to be wash by us." Shit I forgotten about that.

"That's all I guessed." I sign thank God that's all they want me to do. I felt Jake move a little, and saw him get a tube. He then said,

"It's for your bum so you'll heal quicker." He then place me so I was laying belly down in his lap.

"Wait let me put it on!!" There no way I'm letting them see my bum and like rub in stuff.

"Nope, and when talk to us you have to say our name which to you is Daddy." He lower my nappy so that bum was showing , I was wiggling so he wouldn't touch me there.

"Would you like another punishment, cause I don't mind giving another one." he said in a stern voice. I was shouting in my head, but of course nobody heard. His hands were gentle as he run the cream in, I sign I felt so f***ing good. I heard I slight chuckle.

10:30pm

When he was done, Sam came in the living room which I didn't know he left, with a bottle of milk in his hand. He passed it to Jake who put me in a cradle position, holding the bottle to my lip. I almost turned my head until I saw that Jake rose an eyebrow. I hesitated to open, but then i was justing sucking on the bottle almost moaning out when it tasted like brownies. Good Sam you make the best bottles. I was almost finished when I felt someone moving, I open my eyes to see that Jake was walking in to my "room". He sat down in the rocking chair, rocking slowly back and forth. I was basically a sleepy I felt someone take the bottle out my mouth, and replaced it with a pacifier I was to tired to care. I was placed in the crib feeling someone pull some very fluffy blankets over my body. I snuggle more into it.

"Night Baby." I felt two kisses on the side of my cheek

Night Daddies

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Tell me what you think of the chapter. If it's bad or good ohhhhhh and do you guys want to see what the

next day is going to be like
or
a day of Luke past? Y'all comment and tell me.

How about a little challenge if yall make 30 comments I'll make two chapters in the next 3 days and if yall looses I'll make a super short chapter
Deal?

VOTE and COMMENT

Please read PoeticMusic "Chained"