The Confession

~Time Skip to HQ brought to you Atsumu's fire photographic skills~

(Y/N)'s POV:

The three of you arrive back at HQ and head to the meeting room. Atsumu opened the door and walked in, closely followed by you and Osamu. As soon as you walked in you knew something was off, for example, Aran kept glancing at you and Osamu and smirking; however, despite the strange behaviour you sat down as normal and waited for Kita to speak.

As Kita was speaking you analysed his face to see if he was hiding anything, yet you couldn't see anything suspicious about his behaviour. He suddenly turned to you and questioned, "I presume you have your memory back (L/N)?"

"Yes Sir", you reply, returning his stare.

"Well done, this saves us a lot of time."

After a short pause, he stated, "We will now be explaining to (L/N) the history of this gang. Are there any objections?"

After a brief period of silence, he resumed, "I believe you knowing this gangs history will help you in future."

You nodded signalling him to continue.

"Our gang was first formed in 1743 here in Japan by a rich man called Takeo Kita, he is my relative, however, due to the violence here he decided to move to England with his wife and gang. Any questions so far?" Kita asks.

You shook your head eager to know more, who knew this gang was once based in England.

He carried on, "England is the place this gang grew powerful, and joining was seen as an honour. We weren't like those uncivilised gangs who stole from people, we were kind of seen like Robin Hood since we helped the helpless and needy. Our group was doing really well until 1870, which was the year that it was decided you needed a gun licence to own a gun. Since the group realised they wouldn't be given permission, they moved their organisation back to Japan later that year, however, by now Hyousuke Kita, Takeo's great-grandson. This explains part of the reason I am in charge, and why we have some British traditions, including celebrating the monarchs national holidays, such as the Queen's Jubilee," he explained, "And because of this we can all speak English more or less."

(A/N): Just to let you know, I don't have clue what the Mafia Gang's name should be, so you make it up. Oh, and btw school has been stressful since I have started actually going in now, so that's fun.

"That actually explains quite a lot", you reply.

After the explanation, the group began to discuss other matters, as the others were chatting you excused yourself since you were tired, and headed to bed to sleep.

Osamu's POV:

As soon as (Y/N) left the room I felt everyone's eyes turn to me, it was silent until Kita broke the silence, "Osamu do you have a romantic interest in (Y/N)?"

My cheeks flush pink, and I swallow. I look down and nod slightly. "Thought so", Kita states, "Are you going to do anything about it?"

I look up confused, "I-I don't know yet."

"Ooo it's not like you to stutter Osamu", Atsumu chuckles.

"Shut your trap", I growl.

"Hmm someone's getting defensive", laughs Atsumu.

I get up to smack him, but before I could I hear a cold voice say, "Osamu don't do it, it isn't worth it."

I sat back down, complying with Kita's request.

"Anyway, Osamu you should tell her how you feel about her."

"What", I say flustered, "Why? And I don't know if she feels the same."