Chapter 1

"We have finally graduated, Hannah." my best friend Drea said as we walked out of Momsen High. I had my cap and gown still on and we were going to get are pictures taken outside.  

Drea has been my best friend since Kindergarten. It was always Drea, Cameron, and I. Drea and Cameron were twins. We all played soccer together. We were inseparable. Until I had to transfer to Tomson Elm after Kindergarten, but in middle school Drea and I reunited and we are still two peas in a pod. 

Cameron was still a soccer player and was dedicated to it. We were still friends, but he was too cool for us. Drea and I quit soccer and didn't play any sports. I liked music and she liked art. We were more artistically and musically gifted then athletically gifted.  

"Ok guys stand by this tree." my move said pointing at this huge willow tree. Drea and I stood in front of the tree.  

"Say cheese!" my mom said and snapped the picture

"Drea, where is your brother?" my mom asked  

"Probably with the soccer boys.... Oh wait here he comes." Drea said he was walking this way with his blue cap and gown. His hair was messed up and he was talking to his soccer friends. Soon he reached us.  

"Cameron, perfect stand beside Hannah." my mom said  

Cameron had a wide smile on his face. What was he thinking?  

"What's that smile about, Cam?" Drea asked  

"Just getting my picture face on sis." Cameron said jokingly  

My mom snapped a few photos. The flash was very bright and i had to blink a few times after the photo was taken. I was in the middle of the twins. I was smiling brightly and felt Cameron's hand on my back. Which sent chills down my spine.

"Ok now just Cameron and Hannah." My mom said with a grin. She knew I used to have a big crush on Cameron, but who wouldn't? He was tall, dirty blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and he was really smart. He was charming and outgoing. Unlike me awkward and quiet.

I never liked how I looked. I never had the perfect body, the perfect hair, the perfect face, the perfect anything. I was just average. I guess I can't describe it. I never got straight A's or I never could sing the low notes. I couldn't run a mile or put on my makeup perfectly. I never fell in love because I always got crushed.  

"Hannah!" my mom said "Look at the camera."  

"Oh sorry, mom." I said I looked at the camera and smiled awkwardly. Cameron had his hand on my back and he was smiling. He had a really big smile on his face. I loved his smile. Hannah snap out of it. He has a girlfriend. He would never like you. 

Jolie Madrio was a junior. She was a soccer player plus a cheerleader. She was gorgeous and had everything. She was perfect with her long straight dark brown hair and huge light blue eyes. She was tan probably since she is part Italian. She and Cameron have dated for about seven months on and off.  

"You ok, Han?" Cameron asked 

"Yeah gr....eat!" I said nervously  

Suddenly I saw Cameron's mom, dad, and Jolie. His gaze went from my eyes to Jolie very quickly. 

Jolie ran up and gave a huge hug to Cameron. He picked her up off the ground and gave her a kiss. Her shorts were way to short and her tank top was riding up her back. She barely wore any clothes.

He finally brought her back to the ground her face turned to disgust when she saw my face. Let's just say she didn't like me. Don't know why, but she hated me. Let's just say I wasn't a big fan of her either.

I walked over to Mr.and Mrs. Lincoln a.k.a Drea and Cameron's parents. My mom started a whole conversation started about the hospital and something about world peace. I don't even know about my mom.  

Finally my mom was done talking and ready to head home.  

" We are having a graduating party for Drea and Cam tonight and Hannah you are invited to come." Mrs. Lincoln  

"Sure, I ... I'd love to come." I said  

" Fantastic!" she said happily "It starts at 8 and don't worry we won't be there it will just be your whole senior class and some additional people. " she said and I took Drea's hand.  

" Why didn't you tell me?" I asked  

"I thought I did?" she said "I would've told my best friend."  

She said smiling she hit my arm.  

"Drea were leaving." her mom said  

"See you at eight?" she asked walking backwards I nodded and she smiled.

******************************* 

First chapter I hoped you liked it I will update every Tuesday and Thursday or maybe more than twice a week. I would like to get one vote for this chapter. I would really appreciate it and I need a dedication for some of my chapters so comment or inbox me. I hope you guys liked the first chapter.  

Julia xx